Location of Hotkey Folder?

I recently updated to OS X 10.8.2, and I cannot find my hotkey folder. I just downloaded a new hotkey setup, but cannot find where the folder is.

Before the update it was in name/library/application support/blizzard/starcraft II/ etc.

But I cannot find the application support folder, and I searched it in my finder, and the only application support I found had about 9 programs in it, no blizzard. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about please let me know, as I'm kind of annoyed :/
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Same issue with Mac OSX 10.8.3. Under application support folder there is nothing for Blizzard/starcraft. Under Users there are 3 folders: Battle.net, Blizzard, and Blizzard entertainment -none of which have a folder that contain hotkey profiles or replays.

This is very frustrating, someone, anyone, please help.

God speed and Thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The file location hasn't changed.

Remember that in 10.7/10.8, the users library is hidden now. Here is an easy way of getting into this folder from SC2.

1. Startup StarCraft II
    2. If SC2 is not in Windowed mode, press Command-M to toggle Window mode
    3. Select StarCraft II > Show In Finder > Game Preferences from the system menu bar: http://oi49.tinypic.com/mcyusl.jpg
    4. Find the desired folder you wish to access.
Edited by Machkhan on 4/1/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
THANKS YOU!!! MACHKAN!
Reply Quote
Bump to say thank you.
Reply Quote
Bump for thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]