StarCraft® II

Brood War Easter Egg

Was Playing through WoL again and i think i found an easter egg. The music that valerian is listening to when raynor bursts in in the cinematic "Heir Apparent" (I think thats wat its called)
Its sounds the same as the music that Gerard and Alexei Stukov are listening to in the opening cinematic of Brood War. Has any1 else noticed this or am i wrong?

Also not even sure if this counts as an easter egg.
Edited by Thoth on 3/26/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, the Heir Apparent music has a deep mans voice, the opening BW cinematic has female voices. Nice catch, but not quite.
Reply Quote
Same song, different arrangement. There used to be a download for that music (called brood_war_intro.mp3, possibly with or without the underscore if I've renamed it since originally downloading) on Blizzard's Starcraft website, but I don't think they have that link anymore.

Since we're talking about the Brood War music though, have you noticed that the main theme to Starcraft that plays at the login screen (at least before the 2.0 patch) includes a piano section which is the same music that played when Gerard was composing his goodbye letter to his wife? I'm not sure when that music plays anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]