StarCraft® II

Calling All Writers

If I may, how many times do I have to say leave Religion at the door or get a ban? It's in the Rules that religion, in this sense, is to remain off the forums. EO anyone?
Reply Quote
I'm just sharpening their anti-Bible arguments using Logic. :)
Reply Quote
It's HISTORY! :D
Reply Quote
"Okay, Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, as it has the same principles. Belief of God and the following of Jesus Christ. Just a Protestantism does. I refer to Christian Europe, as that is where the Catholic church had influence. This would be of the Middle-Ages, today yes, there would be the truthful parts, but the basic messages that would have been found in Europe, likely were changed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity "This says what Christianity is. This also has what big religious groups are considered Christian in both the opening part and the 'Major denominations within Christianity' area. Believe it or not, but Catholicism and Protestantism are in there. I will end here, but I am slightly irritated."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/11/2013 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
He makes a good point though. No matter how much anyone us bring up facts or argue no one side is gonna concede too the other. It is a fact of life okay moving on.
Reply Quote
Also I must ask, who or what is "EO"? I have never heard of that term before.
Reply Quote
Equal Opportunity. EO is how the military refers to it.
Reply Quote
Wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything...

SF, when are you going to accept that they are different? Just because Catholicism is under a branch of Christianity doesn't mean anything.

EDIT- My bad, huge ninja. Dropping it now :)
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"I am done with this argument, and I see my side as being true, as it is the exact same basic principles which dictate what it would be. Just as an apple has the same basic principles that make it a fruit, even though it is vastly different than others."
Reply Quote
...AND now I remember why Thane/Markus doesn't RP well with SF or CR...

/sigh
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"I am done with this argument, and I see my side as being true, as it is the exact same basic principles which dictate what it would be. Just as an apple has the same basic principles that make it a fruit, even though it is vastly different than others."

SF, I agree with you, lol. All I'm saying is, when the 'Pope' stands up and does something retarded, don't judge me or any other Christians. Only judge "Catholics" Because there is a difference.

Anyways, I enjoyed your story, by the way xD
Reply Quote
...AND now I remember why Thane/Markus doesn't RP well with SF or CR...

/sigh

You seem a bit slow today XD
Reply Quote
Thought we was moving on from this situation? Hello back on topic I say.
Reply Quote
Any good RP's coming out soon?
Reply Quote
Really!?!?

no... I'm just a bit fried from my endless piles of school (and home) work, thats all... Thank the god(s) (which ever one(s) you might happen to pray to...(or the whole lot of them, just to make sure...)) that I have spring break next week... Phew.
Reply Quote
"I do not judge other Christians for the Pope's mistakes, and I do not judge Catholic's either, I judge them only if they blindly follow. And thank you for that comment. The ending was not quite good because I didn't really do anything, just said something happened."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/11/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No but I was so thinking we could turn my Shadow story into a rp. Not sure why though. I know on imvu I'm restarting my old rp clan from like years ago.
Reply Quote
no... I'm just a bit fried from my endless piles of school (and home) work, thats all... Thank the god(s) (which ever one(s) you might happen to pray to...(or the whole lot of them, just to make sure...)) that I have spring break next week... Phew.

Oh brother, calm down :P

I know, I can't wait for summer! I'm still doing school :\
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:23 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

Oh brother, calm down :P

I know, I can't wait for summer! I'm still doing school :\

See this is why I work for a living. Beside the stress of working with my ex-gf. I prefer working over studying lol
Reply Quote
Oh no, not the almighty summer vacation, just the dreadfully short one week break.

XD
Yeah, given the situation, I thought being as politically correct as possible would be a good way to lighten the mood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]