StarCraft® II

Denoobified youtube series

Hey guys. I'm putting together a series on youtube documenting my struggle to go from total suck to half-way not sucking. If you are a skilled player who has any interest in doing dual commentaries or even if you have something else in mind for the series, drop me a line in my youtube inbox. Here is a link to the first episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HRB9zlfhU So you know, the first video is mostly just an intro to the idea. Thanks for checking it out guys.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to give a quick update on this project. I've uploaded several new episodes and would love to hear your feedback on it. Also if you are a skilled player who would like to help commentate my matches with me and help give pointers to help me and hopefully the people watching to get better, please send a message to my youtube account. Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
Good stuff PsyDoug!

Thanks for sharing your development!
Reply Quote
Thanks I appreciate that!
Reply Quote
I like to put another update here every couple weeks just to let anyone who is interested know what's going on. Uploaded two new episodes of de-noobified along with a couple of casual League of Legends commentaries. Check it out if your interested, and please don't forget to subscribe if you like the channel.
Reply Quote
Hello Doug, I'm not the best Terran out there, just started learning it about 2 weeks ago, but I'd be glad to help out in whatever way I can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]