StarCraft® II

Flight of the Eagle Pre-RP/Discussion

*TheLostMorph*
Name: Mary Lyn Tianna (usually just called Lyn)
Appearance: slightly athletic build, Shoulder length auburn hair, 5'10", sapphire blue eyes,
Class: Nest
Gear: B-7 Pulse Rifle, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenade
Backstory: She has had an affinity for machines and computers for most of her life. She graduated from a good college with straight A's and degrees in Mechanics, Computer Tech and Engineering. From time to time she would visit the gym to work out or do a tiny practice boxing match. Lyn almost never boxed and when she did 90% of the time she lost. She was recruited for her abilities with machines and computers. Lyn was approached by a recruiter while job searching in a cafe near the college she had just graduated from, she accepted wanting to rebel against what her parents wanted her to do even though she never really had a strong tie with her parents in the first place.
Reply Quote
"Good. Accepted."
Reply Quote
SF can you explain why I didn't get in?

Not enough engineering experience?
Reply Quote
*Yoshi*
Name: Francis Alexander Jackson (most call him by his last name)
Appearance: short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a face and build that make him look much younger. 5'8'' tall.
Class: Parent
Gear: J-2 Energy Shield, Flare Gun, Net Gun, L-2 Plasma Pistol (if I can only have three, leave out the pistol)
Backstory: Francis Alexander Jackson was the son of wealthy businesspeople who were shot as the result of a political scandal where they were accused of plotting to overthrow Mengsk. He was thirteen when this happened, and with no other relations, was forced to live on the streets of Korhal. Now, something like this would normally harden another person, but Jackson (as the other orphans called him) was not like that at all. As if to counteract the cruelty of the Dominion, he became the caretaker and confidant of the orphans of Korhal, mending cuts, setting broken arms, and occasionally giving a reassuring hug and listening to their problems. He had been doing this for seven years when the recruiter came up to him and offered a position as a mercenary. He accepted for two reasons: to raise money for the orphanage he was planning to make, and to finally, hopefully take revenge on the Dominion...

I appear to be the only Parent here. So many Phantoms...
Edited by Yoshi on 4/11/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So many Phantoms...

I don't think I'm going to be a phantom anymore...

Lol, Morph pulled my last idea out of my head >.<
Reply Quote
no I didn't Thane ... I'd been planning on making that char since I first saw this ... but didn't get to it until last night due to being on 'vacation' ...
Reply Quote
You should be a Nest anyways, Mark. There's currently only one, and that's Morph.
Reply Quote
yeah what zark said ... see everyone tonight/this afternoon whatever ...
Reply Quote
no I didn't Thane ... I'd been planning on making that char since I first saw this ... but didn't get to it until last night due to being on 'vacation' ...

No, I mean like, I was planning on having practically your backstory, but you 'stole the idea out of my head.'

Obviously, you just thought of it first, I'm not actually suggesting you need to change it for me!

You should be a Nest anyways, Mark. There's currently only one, and that's Morph.

So much indecision! T_T
Reply Quote
Least you'd have someone to talk to. I'm the only Scavenger.
Reply Quote
No, I'm going to be a Scavenger too, I think. Still a work in progress because it's really hard to think of a good backstory without combat experience :\

*ThaneKrios*
Name: Ian Collins
Appearance: Medium athletic build. Soft round facial features. Short clean cut brown hair. Dashing green eyes.
Class: Scavenger
Gear: L-52 Assault Rifle, M-19 Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation grenade
Backstory: Ian shot for sport as a teenager, but gave it up when he went to collage for computer programming. He barely graduated sane as he hated it. He felt like his life would be too boring lived behind a desk. He was approached by a recruiter and accepted hastily.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You forgot a grenade.
Reply Quote
Oh, thanks :)
Reply Quote
Just noticed it as I was glancing at threads XD
Reply Quote
Man, this is the first RP I've done in a while. My writing skills have improved SO MUCH I wonder if it will affect my RPing.

I also have been beginning to really appreciate writing now that I am a writer.
Reply Quote
SF can you explain why I didn't get in?

Not enough engineering experience?
"One reason is that you apparently were a sh!tty engineer, then became capable of making sentry bots. Secondly, you would require at least one degree that has to do with being a Nest. Something that has to do with programming, or constructing device/working with electricity. Hell, even a trade like electrician could be enough for a Nest. Thirdly, the Dominion would not arrest him for being a mercenaries. They would disrespect and be more intolerant of mercenaries, but not arrest or anything.

"ThaneKrios, I see it could be plausible as a way, though perhaps getting involved in a gang fight or something would make more sense for the Scavenger. But still, accepted."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/11/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ah screw it I'm just gonna do a predator... gonna get it up later though.
Reply Quote
Do you care if I make another character as a parent?
Reply Quote
Do you care if I make another character as a parent?

I'm a Parent.

Also, mr. ShadowFury, I edited in the backstory of my character. Check it, please?
Reply Quote
It's always up to you how many characters you have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]