StarCraft® II

Flight of the Eagle Pre-RP/Discussion

04/11/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Yoshi
I have plenty of girl characters... The character I JUST MADE is a girl.

I was referring more to the fact that she will be a girl AND a predator.
Although... I don't think have enough time to make her. I guess you can make the Predator after all.

EDIT: Besides, Jackson is just about my favorite character I have ever made.

Meh, I really don't think it's necessary.

But... If you insist :3

04/11/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Yoshi
I'm just waiting until our characters fall deeply in love WHAAAAAATTTT who said that?

Honestly, when I saw you character was a girl, I expected this.

Kekeke(;

Romance in RP's is hecka fun for some demented reason.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kekeke(;

I think it's the absurdity that comes from knowing that the girl is probably played by a man.
Reply Quote
Kekeke(;

I think it's the absurdity that comes from knowing that the girl is probably played by a man.

Mhmm... That too xD

For some reason, it is hecka fun though :P
Reply Quote

Mhmm... That too xD

For some reason, it is hecka fun though :P

um... everybody's a gossip at heart?
Reply Quote
"so a reaper and a hellion driver walk into a bar..."
Reply Quote

True... But don't know how that relates to the conversation... There usually isn't much gossip in RPing...
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 07:59 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

True... But don't know how that relates to the conversation... There usually isn't much gossip in RPing...

We like to watch our characters in love because it feels like we're in on a secret, or we know about one without our characters knowing we know it. And then we tell everyone by posting the story (or in this case, RP) on the internet.
Reply Quote
We like to watch our characters in love because it feels like we're in on a secret, or we know about one without our characters knowing we know it. And then we tell everyone by posting the story (or in this case, RP) on the internet.

You are definitely thinking about that too hard...

I think it's more the fact that it opens up to a whole new uniqueness and opportunity for your character. It's fun to develop them in ways and watch as the two characters write themselves, in a sense.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 08:11 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

You are definitely thinking about that too hard...

It's what I do best.
Reply Quote
Sorry about that, I edited :\

I think it's more the fact that it opens up to a whole new uniqueness and opportunity for your character. It's fun to develop them in ways and watch as the two characters write themselves, in a sense.
Reply Quote
there will be cross class interaction you both realize that right? though I guess if the two 'Parents' get together ... I'll let you all do your own math with that :P ... sorry I have a twisted mind at times ... can't wait to see how this plays out.
Reply Quote
can't wait to see how this plays out.

+1

I am willing to just let it play out rather then set a target goal. I am going to really try to let my writing skills do the talking and just let the character write herself.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am going to really try to let my writing skills do the talking and just let the character write herself.

Heh heh, and every now and then you have to give them a hard tug in a more... appropriate direction to keep things from getting out of hand... I've actually had to do this with Alicia (in PKA) quite a few times...
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Warhawk
I am going to really try to let my writing skills do the talking and just let the character write herself.

Heh heh, and every now and then you have to give them a hard tug in a more... appropriate direction to keep things from getting out of hand... I've actually had to do this with Alicia (in PKA) quite a few times...

No, seriously! I had to do that a few times with Samantha in... I guess two different RP's. xD

You should join this, Warhawk.

P.S. Of course it was PKA... I don't regret abandoning that RP one bit.
Reply Quote
SF, sorry for clogging up space.

P.S. Of course it was PKA... I don't regret abandoning that RP one bit.

Heh, I believe that the blackscreen count for PKA 2nd class is something like 9 now...
4 for Terance and Alicia
4 for Sam and Tari
1 for Dante and Cynthia

...yeah.

And I don't have the time for another RP right now... :(
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Heh, I believe that the blackscreen count is something like 9 now...

*Cough* *Cough* WHAT I didn't say that. Who said that?
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/11/2013 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just did. XD

...but in all honesty though, it's getting kinda ridiculous... esp with certain people *cough*KO*cough* breaking out love potions...
Reply Quote
there comes a point where it's just immaturity

where what is just immaturity? if you mean number of Black screens ... I don't know how to debate that right now ...
EDIT: not love potion persay ... but yeah ... that is going to get a bit annoying ... especially with what I have planned for Tari ... if he uses Tari and Sam as his next batch of test subjects ...
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/11/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
breaking out love potions...

LOL

Are you even kidding me right now? Oh brother...

04/11/2013 10:38 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
there comes a point where it's just immaturity

where what is just immaturity? if you mean number of Black screens ... I don't know how to debate that right now ...

Please, I don't want to debate. I've made enough enemies :\

C'mon, though. How can you say it's not just slightly immature to have a bunch of unnecessary black screens?

Just a little...
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:38 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
not love potion persay

But damn near close enough.

Yeah. I have to say out of the lot of us crazy people, Morph's posts are the dirtiest.

*glares at Morph*

But hey, they can be fun to read.
XD
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]