StarCraft® II

Flight of the Eagle Pre-RP/Discussion

How bad is it really? Could I get a small example? Even if you just edit it out. Or you could direct me to the post.
Reply Quote
again ... twisted mind ... and I'm just a teenager that perhaps reads a few too many x-rated stories ...
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/11/2013 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Thane
Just go read Morphs posts on page 8 and 9 of the latest PKA thread...

And Morph, I might edit that if I were you. For the sake of SF's heart, if nothing else.

EDIT:
Anyway, on that very happy note, I'm going to go hit the sack.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
:P sorry removed ... just couldn't resist for a bit
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/11/2013 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Re-railing the thread now.
Reply Quote
Predator... NOW!

*Xer*
Name: James Sevren
Appearance: Well built, dark hair, green eyes, Armor is dark grey
Class: Turtle (errr... I mean predator.)
Gear: Q-5 Cannon, Simple Power Gauntlets, And Volt Rounds
Backstory: James had to find his own way... he hardly knew how to fight, and was very easily defeated. He was always slower than most, and during certain games when he was younger he was always defense, out of choice. Once he learned how to use a gun... he got in more fights than usual. He still was easily defeated, but his enemies flee-ed at the sight of such a weapon...
He seeked adventure, and when he found out that Eagle Souls was recruiting... It was his golden opportunity.
Edited by xer on 4/12/2013 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edit the OP. I like seeing meh characters up there :P
Reply Quote
it's not just slightly immature

Well, I look at it like this; we show maturity by respecting Blizzard's CoC and not going into detail. Really, one black screen for Terance and Alicia was KO's fault.
Reply Quote
I kind of feel like getting a Nest, too... I can't figure out anything for backstory though, besides
"he was very talented with mechanical and electrical things, so he got a degree for it. The recruiter thought he would be useful, and having nothing better to do, he accepted."

It's too boring.
Reply Quote
I kind of feel like getting a Nest, too... I can't figure out anything for backstory though, besides
"he was very talented with mechanical and electrical things, so he got a degree for it. The recruiter thought he would be useful, and having nothing better to do, he accepted."

It's too boring.

I honestly feel like that's all you can do when you're not allowed to have combat experience.
Reply Quote
I've edited my Newest Sheet... SF, will you do the judgement?
Edited by xer on 4/12/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"That backstory is more suited to, well I guess a Scavenger would be best, but hell, Scavengers aren't slow, and their strength isn't super low. You are showing him as frail and slow. Predators are tough and slow. As such, I must decline. For a Predator, perhaps a gang member or a underground brawler would work. As it isn't true experience in combat."
Reply Quote
Good god SF... you really limit this... I'm going to edit this...
Reply Quote
"I am not really limiting it. But do you really think that someone that offers absolutely nothing would be recruited. Not to mention your abilities should at least partially fit with the class."
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 08:15 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I am not really limiting it.

e_e

Can't tell if joking...
Reply Quote
"Okay, not limiting it to the amount Xer thinks I am."
Reply Quote
I hope you decide to start it mid afternoon Sunday, that's when I'll be most available. Or late afternoon Monday, I guess.
Reply Quote
*Yoshi*
Name: Robert Swanson
Appearance: Stocky build, strong arms from working with mechanical devices so much, black hair, brown eyes.
Class: Nest
Gear:SR-1 Shotgun, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenades
Backstory: He was really good with mechanical and electronic devices, so he got a degree for engineering. He accepted when the recruiter approached him, having nothing better to do.

This guy is basically a generic character that I control. I'll mostly be using Jackson while we aren't on a mission.
it would be more INTERESTING if we could actually have combat experience on our characters...
Reply Quote
*DeadViper*
Name: Natalie Nagirrek
Appearance: Natalie is a slim, energetic woman, is about 5' 9". Has long red hair she wears back and startling blue eyes.
Class:Phantom
Gear:T-8 Sniper Rifle, Simple Psyblade, Smoke grenades
Backstory: Natalie grew up orphaned in the slums of Deadman's Port, and in order to survive, she became cunning, rather then bold, quick, rather then strong. Only one man ever tried to take advantage of her when she was younger. That man is still lying in the gutter where Natalie left him. Eventually escaping the ghettos, of Deadman's Port, Natalie was caught infiltrating a top security Dominion bank, in the process of making off with over 200,000 credits. She then spent a few weeks in prison, until being busted out of the prison by some Eagle Souls members. The members gave her a choice: Enlist or rot in a Dominion jail cell. Naturally she chose the former.
Edited by DeadViper on 4/14/2013 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Both accepted, I suppose. Also Yoshi, I did not notice that you had four weapon earlier, but you can only have one of each kind of weapon. So do you want your Net Gun or Flare Gun removed?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/15/2013 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]