StarCraft® II

Silver to gold level casual player.

I'm relatively new to sc2 and have been placed in the silver to gold ladders and am looking for a clan to play and hang out with and of course get better.
Reply Quote
Calamity,

You should check us out at teamelitestarcraft.weebly.com. There are a bunch of players at your skill level and a bunch of players above you, so there would be a lot of players you could practice with. It sounds like we would be a good fit, because we don't require you to be on at certain times, do certain things, etc. We are just a group of players looking to ladder, play games, get better, etc. We do have tournaments and team wars, which we feel helps players improve as well.

Anyway, if you're interested in joining us, fill out the form under the "Join Tram Elite" tab at the website, or contact me in-game (Character code 651). Hope to talk to you soon!
Reply Quote
theTRUTH,

Sound interesting, I will definitely check it out. Perhaps I'll see you in game soon.
Reply Quote
Hey Calamity, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
Hey Calamity, if you're still looking for a clan, you can check Dark Onyx out! [DOx]

http://darkonyxftw.com/

We hold practices Monday/Wednesday nights at 9pm EST, and usually have King of the Hill tournaments on friday nights ad 9pm EST

If you're interested, please apply on our website above, and if you have anymore questions please, send an email to:

DOxSquids@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]