Looking for a clan

hey im not really a "new" player as ive had starcraft2 since release but up till now i havnt really gotten into the game so i suck.. im looking for a clan that doesnt mind im not the best player out there. i will get better with time but im just really green so to speak. i play Zerg most i prefer ranked over arcade
Reply Quote
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Reply Quote
Hey-ya!

sounds like you have the attitude we are looking for at vansc, we are more after players that are looking to progressively improve and happy to put the time in to enjoy the game and get overall better at it!

we have a few things to offer new players; active forums with players willing to answer questions that you may have about your race, practice days and in house tournaments. all these are optional btw so dont let these throw you off. for a player at the lower level we would just expect you to be active and play a few times a week and asking questions so you can improve :D

anyway here are our two most important links for our clan
this is our official link done by one of our clan leaders :http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811022275?page=2#25
and here is our sexy website vansc.ca
our website is where you can have a look at our culture and what we have to offer, it also has our application form so you can apply to be a part of vansc :D
hope to see you online soon akaloki
-Madd0ck5
Reply Quote
Maddocks, may have to check you out :)
Reply Quote
Are you all on quite often? Although I work a lot, my main concern is that I am on the EST time zone (Virginia) and wouldn't feel part of a "group/clan" if I could never be on with anybody else (not intentionally...but because of time zone). Granted...it is only 3 hours :)
Reply Quote
Hey AKALOKI, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
Hey, we are a bunch of casuals looking for more players to play with. We practice just about everyday and are pretty active. You should come by and check us out @ RotNerds.com and give us a try.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]