StarCraft® II

BUG on showing my portrait

I changed my portrait into the 15th anniversary hydra portrait, but it is not shown in the website.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/538711_361497233961628_2010828697_n.jpg
Reply Quote
Having same problem, i changed mine to the old Terran
Reply Quote
Same here. The 15th anniversary terran portrait not showing in the website.
Reply Quote
There seems to be a few issues involving the 15th anniversary celebration on the website. Not only the portraits are missing from the Rewards, but also the Feats of Strength related with it (which only shows up in the game).
Edited by Bandock on 4/2/2013 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This happened with the beta lvl 30 portraits too, it should get fixed eventually.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue :(
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
We're updated the data so you all should have your achievements now, but we're still waiting on some image updates to get all of the images working. Sorry for the delay :)
Reply Quote
We're updated the data so you all should have your achievements now, but we're still waiting on some image updates to get all of the images working. Sorry for the delay :)

A black box is better than Kachinsky! Thanks!! =)
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Thordane
A black box is better than Kachinsky!

This.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Thordane

A black box is better than Kachinsky! Thanks!! =)

I feel that way too!
Reply Quote
yeah I can see the image on the top right now next to my name but its a black box on the forum page.

Anywho thanks for the new avatars!
Reply Quote
Seems still broken. It's showing up in the top right but is still broken on my forum posts.

Kinda funny actually seeing this thread and everyone's avatar is a black box.
Edited by WhitePointer on 4/8/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hooray, finally fixed :)
Reply Quote
Strange, just yesterday my portrait disappeared in-game and I can't gain any experience and none of my rewards are visible.. Still having this problem today
Reply Quote
Strange, just yesterday my portrait disappeared in-game and I can't gain any experience and none of my rewards are visible.. Still having this problem today

It is a known issue and they are working on it. Here is the thread: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8568887571
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]