StarCraft® II

Former Team Masters Looking for Clan

Hey! My name is Klashbash and I'm looking for a dedicated team to refine my skills. I've been a team masters player over 20+ times. I took an extended break near the end of WOL, and I'm looking to reenter the scene again. I can play either Zerg or Terran on a high level. If you're looking for someone with a willingness to adapt and work together, I'm your man. :D

Klashbash.208
Edited by Klashbash on 4/1/2013 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Klashbash,

We may be a good fit for you! We have a lot of players who play team ladders together. We have a few former team masters as well! We do not require any communication tool, but most of our players use skype.

Check us out at teamelitestarcraft.weebly.com. If you think it seems like a good fit, fill out our application under the "Join Team Elite" tab, e-mail us at teamelitestarcraft@gmail.com, or just contact me in-game. My character code is 651. Hope to talk to you soon!
Reply Quote
You can try looking at The Art of Warfare (taw.net), they can help you with gameplay, coaching, or just a place to socialize with other gamers. TAW is a good group of about 80 members ranging from Bronze to Master, all very friendly and quite active. We got a Teamspeak server and an actively-administered website/forum.

You can check out taw.net and see if we fit your style of gaming, or join in-game at our group "The Art of Warfare Community" in the in-game group finder. If we seem to fit you, head on over to taw.net and click on that big Join Now button up top !

We are one of the largest non-pro gaming community in the world, but our SCII team is decently sized and tight-knit. Check us out !

We hope you find us suitable, Klash !
Reply Quote
klashbash it sounds like your the man!
I personally dont play any team games unless my partner is over and most of the time it ends with me wanting to delete sc2 but the things you gota do for your girl. What i can offer you is to be part of our community vansc. We have a bunch of players all with the same attitude willing to work hard to improve there game play. I'm certin there is someone apart of our community that will get into team games with you if not we can help push your 1v1 game froward for sure!

if your intersted have a look at our website vansc.ca

or have a look at our forum post http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811022275

hopefully with one of these links i can change that status: from searching to "what up vansc"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]