StarCraft® II

[DiMND] Diamond Elite - Now Recruiting

[DiMND] Diamond Elite - Now Recruiting

Diamond Elite is a casual competitive clan focusing on the StarCraft 2 community. Founded on the ideas of getting people with like interests together and discuss everything from basic strategy to competitive clan tournaments.

We are currently a newly found clan that is focusing on getting active members. Skill level does not matter, from Bronze to Masters, anyone is welcome. Our focus is to help you improve your game and climb the ladder one step at a time.

What I am looking for are members who are willing to help other out, a group of people who are willing to be practice partners for others and give advice on build orders. Eventually I would love for this to grow into a big community but lets start things off right by starting small.

Does this sound like anything you would be interested in? -- Contact me in game or on the forums.

RazorAce #368
Edited by RazorAce on 4/1/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Razor,

Message me in-game (Character Code 651) if you get a chance.
Reply Quote
Yeah no problem. Ill add you as soon as I get home.
Reply Quote
I am new to starcraft. But i learn very quickly. Can i join your clan? my id is Kratos
Reply Quote
Bump. :D
Reply Quote
hey Razor, i would love to join your clan, i am not new to starcraft but i like the ideas your clan has and would love to be a part of it.
message me in game (Character code 579) when you have some spare time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]