StarCraft® II

New player LFG

Hey guys,

I'm new to SCII and would like to join a group with players that game around 7-12 PM EST, preferably daily.

If anyone would like to play with a newb please add me in game (my favorite modes are 2v2 and 3v3 unranked for the time being).
Reply Quote
Hey Delirium,

TAW has three practice times on Tuesdays - 9:00 EDT, Fridays -10:00 EDT, Sunday - 9:00 EDT

We have members who are on daily though.

TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in or cast tournaments, coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net or join us in our group channel in game:
The Art of Warfare Community.
Reply Quote
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]