StarCraft® II

Lag/temp Stutter freeze Solution (CLICK)

Ok so I've seen ALOT of threads About this issue....
Temp freeze's FPS stuttering.... Lag ect.... paged pool memory low... ECT

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8414911928
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8197581213
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8480518155
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/165096571?page=9

Ect... Ect...

I Had All ALL OF THESE issues.. as well But I Went through and did my own trouble shooting...

Hopfuly This Well Help Some pple
(MY System, WIN 8 IntelHD4000, nVida Geforece 1gb 2.4ghz-3.1ghz))

I Did all of the following trouble shooting... And Which EXSACT thing solved this issue... IDK but ITS GONE and has never happend ever again.

Well.. I Dont Know What You Have Or Havent Tryed Yet,
But I Factory reset my computer, And that stopped it for awhile.... But It Started Happening again.
So I Did The following
-Updated Graphic(s) Drivers (I have two,)
-Updated Wifi Drivers
-Updated My Intel Chipsets
-And Increased my Virtual memory...
After that.. it still happend but alot less.
So I Downloaded and used (Registry Reviver) and (Driver Genius) and (IObit Advanced Systemcare)
And cleaned up and updated EVERYTHING.
THEN last but not least
(nVida Cards only)
Used nVidas GeForce Exsperiance program For my 1gb nVida 635m And Optimized sc2's settings And Defragged its folder using (Razor game booster)
And last but not least, used Nvidas control panel installedo nthe computer And set it so sc2 automaticly opens using the nVida card instead of intel And lets 3d program decided best settings,
================
I Did ALL of the Above ALL AT ONCE before playing the game again.
So Which fixed it..... I Dont know. But its never happend again. Let me know if any of this helps you, You can Further contact me here

THIS WAS FROM HERE
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8197580835?page=3#43

Hope This Helps Someone. Some Already tell me that its helped...
So Gl, Hf,

EDIT-
If You Dont have nVida Or Intel Drivers... You can still Update what ever you have using DriverGenius And Or Through the control panel - device manager and windows updates.
And Update / Clean Defrag registry, HDD ect...
If all else fails.. Factory format. and try again
Edited by FlutterShy on 4/8/2013 1:52 PM PDT
P.S. Please Leave a Reply If This Helped You.
And what it was that helped
same
Fix it now
Fix it now

Did you try anything I Posted?
Cause I No Longer have this issue.. thats why I Made This Post
i'm confused on this what to u mean.
And Increased my Virtual memory...
After that.. it still happend but alot less.
So I Downloaded and used (Registry Reviver) and (Driver Genius) and (IObit Advanced Systemcare)
And cleaned up and updated EVERYTHING.
THEN last but not least
(nVida Cards only)
Used nVidas GeForce Exsperiance program For my 1gb nVida 635m And Optimized sc2's settings And Defragged its folder using (Razor game booster)
And last but not least, used Nvidas control panel installedo nthe computer And set it so sc2 automaticly opens using the nVida card instead of intel And lets 3d program decided best settings,
Mm Not usually one for bumping posts... but... Bump!
Have you tried to build a Protoss cybernetic core after you did all these things? Press Ctrl+Alt+F build one and look if there is a stall.
Have you tried to build a Protoss cybernetic core after you did all these things? Press Ctrl+Alt+F build one and look if there is a stall.

what now? lol
04/04/2013 08:32 AMPosted by FlutterShy

what now? lol

Press Ctrl+Alt+F and look if there are still stalls/min or network spikes in your game. (The first build of the CC after launch of the game in general causes a large stall)
If yes, then your tips are only placebo.
Edited by Bfler on 4/4/2013 9:50 AM PDT
mm nope dont have that problem. Plus I Use unit preloader as well which solves that issue.
Plus I Use unit preloader as well which solves that issue.

And why don't you write this in the first post? That is the solution for streaming lag and stutter not your Registry cleaners and defraggers
04/05/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Bfler
Plus I Use unit preloader as well which solves that issue.

And why don't you write this in the first post? That is the solution for streaming lag and stutter not your Registry cleaners and defraggers

Not the full solution. I Reformated reinstalled My os 2 times.. Even while using unit preloader and still had massive stutter and lag.

Granted not as much but still alot to make the game unplayable.

Everything else I Did in my post fixed the problem. Now if this helped you say so. if it didnt stop posting here.

Freaking hate trolls.
Edited by FlutterShy on 4/5/2013 11:52 AM PDT
And like I Also Stated in the OP' Idk which it was cause I Used all of them at once. before running the game again. Mostlikley it was just The Registry And Controll DRAM that needed the update. A Few Pple told me that the Intel chipsets update helped. others tell me it was registry / game booster. so to each there own.
04/05/2013 11:56 AMPosted by FlutterShy
A Few Pple told me that the Intel chipsets update helped. others tell me it was registry / game booster.

I don't see any people here in the forum, which say, that your "solutions" solved the problems. Ati and Amd players do have the same problems and also people with SSD. The only thing, which reduces stuttering is the unit preloader map.

And to suggest in the other thread, that the player should disable firewall and antivirus while connected with the I-net isn't very brilliant.
FlutterShy. Thank you so much for your post. It helped me big time with my FPS problem and although I'm not 100 percent sure that I'm back where I was when WoL first launched (its been a long time since I have touched this game) your solutions turned what was an unplayable mess (6-7 FPS on low) into 40 to 50 FPS on high. You are awesome and thanks again!
04/05/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Bfler
A Few Pple told me that the Intel chipsets update helped. others tell me it was registry / game booster.

I don't see any people here in the forum, which say, that your "solutions" solved the problems. Ati and Amd players do have the same problems and also people with SSD. The only thing, which reduces stuttering is the unit preloader map.

And to suggest in the other thread, that the player should disable firewall and antivirus while connected with the I-net isn't very brilliant.

You being a !@#$% and trolling my post isn't Very brilliant Ether..
And I Said that because his loading screen was stuck. Mine gets stuck too sometimes. Even with my serve enabled. The only way I Get past it getting stuck sometimes is disabling my AV and firewall. SO SHOO AWAY FLY.

And I Said I Hope this helps SOME people I DIDNT SAY everyone. Unit preloader helps, But DOESNT SOULY fix you artard now leave me alone.

PS They dont have to tell me on the forums, only acouple did on the forums. Others I Know IN game Or Through email. So bugg off

FlutterShy. Thank you so much for your post. It helped me big time with my FPS problem and although I'm not 100 percent sure that I'm back where I was when WoL first launched (its been a long time since I have touched this game) your solutions turned what was an unplayable mess (6-7 FPS on low) into 40 to 50 FPS on high. You are awesome and thanks again!

Good! Glad It Was Useful!
bump
Hope this helps some people. If Not Sorry For Wasting You Time!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]