StarCraft® II

Please oh please...

What a funnt april fools lol
Reply Quote
Not amused. I just want to disable it. There is an option to disable it, right?

Nope, you are stuck with them for a day lol
Reply Quote

You can try to develop a sense of humor that could help.
Reply Quote

Yeah, you have the option to skip playing for a day.

I for one think it's hilarious to see them hatch out of Zerg eggs.
Sure makes scouting random's race harder though.
Edited by Fawxkitteh on 3/31/2013 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For everyone looking to disable it do the following:

1)Press the F10 key if you are currently playing a game. This brings up the in-game menu.

2)Click "Surrender." During online gameplay or single-player skirmishes, you cannot quit an active StarCraft 2 game outright; you must surrender to return to the main menu. If you want to return to your single-player game at a later date, you can click "Save" from this menu before clicking "Surrender." You are returned to the main StarCraft 2 screen when you surrender.

3)Click "Menu," located in the lower left-hand corner on the main screen.

4)Click "Exit Game" from the "Menu" to completely close StarCraft 2.

5)Come back on the 2nd.
Reply Quote
Well played Blizzard :D
Reply Quote
For everyone looking to disable it do the following:

1)Press the F10 key if you are currently playing a game. This brings up the in-game menu.

2)Click "Surrender." During online gameplay or single-player skirmishes, you cannot quit an active StarCraft 2 game outright; you must surrender to return to the main menu. If you want to return to your single-player game at a later date, you can click "Save" from this menu before clicking "Surrender." You are returned to the main StarCraft 2 screen when you surrender.

3)Click "Menu," located in the lower left-hand corner on the main screen.

4)Click "Exit Game" from the "Menu" to completely close StarCraft 2.

5)Come back on the 2nd.

Could work. I think we have a fix right here.
Reply Quote
I heard the Lurker is coming back too.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D

You've got it! [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9369235/Situation_Report_--_April_1_2013-3_31_2013"]The Warhound is back![/url]

If your goal was to make me not play, you have succeeded. Let me know when this stupid crap is turned off so I can play again.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Hahaha..!

First Blizzard April Fool's joke to make me burst out laughing in ages. I cautiously loaded into a custom map to see if it was really true, and lost it when my group of Warhounds went to the mineral patches and started punching away. Priceless.

I do think it would have been nice to be able to turn it off in skin options (for yourself) but I don't mind. I am going to enjoy laddering today. Perfect leadup with the short story explaining they were originally modified workers, and all the blackstone stuff: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/29027
Edited by TheSkunk on 4/1/2013 4:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/29027

That's hilarious. They took the thumbprint scanner off because "Its not like a Roach is going to take one for a Joyride. And a Protoss would never even think of going into one of these tin cans".

We have Red Quinton to blame for this!
Reply Quote
Hahaha..!

First Blizzard April Fool's joke to make me burst out laughing in ages. I cautiously loaded into a custom map to see if it was really true, and lost it when my group of Warhounds went to the mineral patches and started punching away. Priceless.
Reply Quote
can we atleast have it as a skin i love the skin model and the voice plz blizzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
Worker rushes have now gotten significantly more intimidating!
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
Tell Terrans that they would be adding the Warhound back into multiplayer tomorrow. =D

You've got it! [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9369235/Situation_Report_--_April_1_2013-3_31_2013"]The Warhound is back![/url]

Thank you sooo much... I never felt so happy and maybe TvP/TvT wont be such a disaster.

Edit: Even though... it wont happen. It would be soooo cool if it did...
Edit 2: I forgot Balance team likes to see Protoss A + Click against Terran.
Edited by Dethklok on 4/1/2013 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My favorite part of this April fools joke:

"The Warhound has been added for Protoss to keep Protoss players from whining about them on the forums."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]