StarCraft® II

Please oh please...

only terrain shoud get it zerg and protoss shoud get there works it dosnt mach to thouse races at all to see robots working for zerg or protoss
Reply Quote
This change really messed with me last night. I was playing one game as zerg, and all of my workers were normal. Then I played the next game and boom, they were all warhounds. I really thought the map was bugged out (kind of like how some 4v4 maps have really terrible texture errors at the start locations).
Reply Quote
i hate the warhound atleast make it a choice... i want my drones back
Reply Quote
Funny thing is..... this update made starcraft 2 have an error and wont start, and now Im back to default portrait? WTH
Reply Quote
Nice April fools!
Edited by Shepdelf on 4/1/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Warhound lol it is stiupid on protos mineral warhound
Reply Quote
I thought this was just a passing joke, but then I logged in and to my shock there was actually Warhounds. Congrats Blizzard, for making the best April fools ever.
Reply Quote
THANK YOU i always wanted the warhound back thank you so much blizz hope this isn't a joke.
Reply Quote
+1

I would love to see that. =)
Reply Quote
Gotta laugh at the qq by some. It's just a prank for one day. Enjoy it!
Reply Quote
Ok it was funny now can i get my Drones back pls?
Reply Quote
Blizzard's laziest April Fools ever, just using an already-made model and saying "it's back"...

The Tauren Marine and the Terra-tron, now those were good

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Terra-tron?file=Terratron_SC2_VDevGame1

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Tauren_marine
Reply Quote
Blizzard's laziest April Fools ever, just using an already-made model and saying "it's back"...

Not really. On the WoW forums they added Crabby to the forums. He's pretty much a WoW version of the microsoft paperclip guy.

This is the 3rd year of crabby. Consecutive too btw. Now that is lazy.
Reply Quote
Hilarious, but cruel joke on us Terran players :( Never even got to play with the Warhound in Beta *cry*
Reply Quote
HaHa
A joke is even funnier when people get pissed about it. Plus 1 blizz u apparently pissed people off as well making this even funnier. :)
Reply Quote
Great Job Bliz! Unfortunately I won't get an opportunity to play today so I hope it lasts for longer than that. If not please allow it to be a skin later :)
Reply Quote
Great Job Bliz! Unfortunately I won't get an opportunity to play today so I hope it lasts for longer than that. If not please allow it to be a skin later :)

Its gone. You lose. Skinny is on his way out. =(
Reply Quote
APRIL FOOLZ IS OVER! no warhound for me cause i no has HoTS D:
Reply Quote
lol ♥
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]