haza

enjoyed HotS campaign more than WoL but it's still not easy enough
Reply Quote
MVP
Not sure if serious. >.>
Reply Quote
good try haza better luck with legacy of the void, maybe they could just show cinematics.

2/10
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The campaign is a little easier than WoL for sure. Welcome back Haza!
Reply Quote
Try Casual mode. Everything is on half health, and you can win the whole thing with Kerrigan and nothing else.

Just pretend its Diablo 3
Reply Quote
Hey Arc I made the transition to the US server but SEA forums are still up, what's with dat?

2/10

One does not simply assign numbers to a haza thread.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Try Casual mode. Everything is on half health, and you can win the whole thing with Kerrigan and nothing else.Just pretend its Diablo 3
Yet to try that, sounds interesting...

Hey Arc I made the transition to the US server but SEA forums are still up, what's with dat?

We are still working on a few things in the background, so for the time being they will remain up.
Reply Quote
Just an update, After entering into HotS on casual I discovered that on Casual it ISNT enemies have half health.

Instead, they just do half the standard amount of damage.

You do get less health in the boss fights though.
Reply Quote
hi haza
Reply Quote
Hi Gekko
Reply Quote
Wut
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 05:28 AMPosted by iRLEstancia
Wut

Bisu quit =(
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Twoezy
Bisu quit =(

Couldn't blame him. SCII was so much different from SC:BW.
Bisu just couldn't get used to the defensive style of protoss and the deathball style of protoss. He was those kind that loved being aggressive on multiple fronts. Sadly protoss in SCII doesn't allow for such plays.
The best Bisu could do was a stalker zealot mothership core pressure, or Rain's warp prism harrassment. Even then Bisu couldn't really do well, because its still limited.
Well, I wish he would at least return to SOSPA. I rather see him play BW than see him completely quit.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm kind of glad I did not see him play defensive toss or two base all in toss, he is far too good as a multitasker than that and it would have been a shame seeing him go against his grain.

I think he contemplated a Terran switch but he's been averaging something like 1500 viewers back in BW and I think he should stay there. He will be remembered better that way I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]