StarCraft® II

Mid Level Gold Player LF Team or Clan

Prophecies . 132 add me

Im fun to talk to and i love to play. I dont have HOTS yet but i will be getting it very soon in like the next week or so.
Reply Quote
You can try looking at The Art of Warfare (taw.net), they can help you with gameplay, coaching, or just a place to socialize with other gamers. TAW is a good group of about 80 members ranging from Bronze to Master, all very friendly and quite active. We got a Teamspeak server and an actively-administered website/forum.

You can check out taw.net and see if we fit your style of gaming, or join in-game at our group "The Art of Warfare Community" in the in-game group finder. If we seem to fit you, head on over to taw.net and click on that big Join Now button up top !

We are one of the largest non-pro gaming community in the world, but our SCII team is decently sized and tight-knit. Check us out !

We hope you find us suitable, Prophecies !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]