StarCraft® II

How do i make the AI do things!

I made a 2 versus 6 co-op vs. ai map and i finished creating the map and got the ai on one team and the humans on the other. Looked like it was going to be perfectly fine until when i played it the AI just stood around there base and didnt collect minerals or attack or anything. They just stood there like mindless zombies. I just want the AI to build and attack like they do when you face them on other maps TDM mode. Any assistance will be very helpful!
Reply Quote
Make sure melee AI is turned on (melee initialization).

Start AI might be relevant as it would set the APM caps per AI player. Without it, it may be set to 0. Each skill level of AI is capped by APM which affects their worker count/effectiveness and ability to scout considerably. If they can't scout early enough they won't make units fast enough.
Reply Quote
Continuing on with alchemist, you also want to make sure they all have starting positions. Make them via points, then add the comps into the map>player properties window.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]