Team Wars - Or "Clan Wars" - For Team Leaders

I'm theTRUTH (651) posting for Team Elite. We are currently attempting to schedule another event putting us against another team or clan. We are in the midst of scheduling one, and can probably do an additional one.

What do you need to know? In the past, we have started with a game between the lowest ranked player from each team. The winner of this game plays again, and the loser is eliminated with the next lowest ranking player from the losing team stepping in. This process continues until all players have had a chance to play. We don't HAVE to use this setup, just a suggestion.

The games will be either casted or streamed, depending on your preference. Links will be provided to you team so that they can view the games or replays.

I understand team wars are sometimes difficult to schedule, but we can make it work, and have in the past. Ideally, you have players from bronze to masters. If you don't, that's ok, because we can use the guys from our team that match your skill level.

Contact, or contact me in-game (Char code 651). You can also visit and find another member of our team to contact. We don't have "leaders," so contacting anyone will work! :)

Let me know! :)
Reply Quote
Bump. We currently have Diamond-Silver players ready to play, and should be adding Masters and Bronze.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
GGK is also looking to arrange from clanwars, feel free to contact me [char code 537]. We are a diamond/masters clan, I am looking to arrange some 2v2 battles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)