StarCraft® II

1v1 HOTS Tourney - Anyone can enter!

Approved by Battle.net, hosted by Team Elite. Starts on April 13, 2013, at midnight EST. This is midnight next friday! 4 days to play each game, so round advances every 4 days. All info can be found by clicking the tournament info tab at teamelitestarcraft.weebly.com. That is also where you will find the entry form! Anyone can enter, and we already have players in all leagues. This is taken into consideration. So Bronze or Masters, doesn't matter. If you want, you can use our forums to communicate with your opponent, but this is not required.

Prize for winning is an Amazon gift card :)
Edited by theTRUTH on 4/1/2013 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How do i signup
Reply Quote
You go to teamelitestarcraft.weebly.com, click the "tournament info" tab, and fill out the form.
Reply Quote
We have 18 signed up, so we want 14 more! :)
Reply Quote
20, 12 spots left!
Reply Quote
Last bump. We have 26 signed up - We need 6 more, and 1 of those is reserved. SO, 5 spots left, tourney starts this Friday! Go sign-up :)
Reply Quote
is it free and do i have to go anywhere?
Reply Quote
It's free! And no, it's just on battle.net :) I see you signed up though, which is awesome.

We have 2 spots left. 30 are filled. Sign up to get your spot! Starts this Friday, but if we fill the spots sooner, then that gives us a chance to release the bracket early so that you can set up your game! :)
Reply Quote
Im signed up!
Reply Quote
looking forward to it, but not looking forward to playing Razr or Eric tho... LOL
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
I would but I would get WTFPWNED because I am only plat.
Reply Quote
Nah. We have Bronze to Masters entered honestly. One spot left! Could be you!

Jkc, HAHA! You'll be fine!
Reply Quote
Still 1 spot! Still taking applications! Prize is an Amazon gift card!
Reply Quote
Did I make it :o
Reply Quote
Yes, InSane, you did!

Tournament is now closed! Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]