Roll-2-Dodge --2--

In this thread, players may in their posts Attempt to do things.

An attempt could be anything from trying to Spawn Moar Overlords to eating cake to conquering the earth. All could potentially be fatal, or could make you rich!

I (or another qualified person) will roll a die to determine your level of success.

Providing example:

Bob:
I attempt to cook a pot of soup.

Roll 1, lethal failure. Bob's soup is so bad that he dies instantly and his body is charred to ashes on the spot. Bob is now ashes: Dead.

Roll 2, failure. Bob's soup tastes awful, so bad he begins vomiting violently. Bob is now Vulnerable.

Roll 3, grey area. Bob eats a bowl of the soup, but it's not appealing. He leaves the rest. Bob is now either Fine or Vulnerable, dependent on magnitude of attempt. Cooking soup is mundane. He is Fine.

Roll 4, success. Bob makes a delicious soup. He eagerly eats it all. Bob is now Fine.

Roll 5, great success. Bob's soup is so good he opens a soup restaurant, which is immediately successful. Bob is Good.

Roll 6, extreme success. Bob's soup is fantastic! It raises his psionic index by 2 and gives him eternal life. Bob is Great.

You may get tags from actions. THis is what they mean. Keep in mind that I might not enforce them if I take pity on you, get irritated by you, or am simply too lazy.

Tag scale:

Exiled - out of the game unless someone specifically summons him. Cannot roll.

Dead - could be revived accidentally or on purpose. -2 to all rolls.

Injured - not in the best shape. -1 to all rolls.

Vulnerable - off balance. -1 to Dodges.

Fine - nothing wrong here.

Good - feels pretty good. +1 to all rolls.

Great - things are going very well. +2 to all rolls.

Giddy - sick with happiness. +3 to non-Dodge rolls.

Prepared - ready for anything. +2 to Dodges.

Godlike - SOMEBODY STOP HIM! +3 to all rolls. Cannot be Killed, Exiled, or Injured.

All players begin Fine. If higher than Fine, will lose one rank each turn. If lower, action must be taken to raise rank.

If someone Attempts to do something nasty to you, you have to Roll 2 Dodge. The die will be rolled for you to determine how much damage you suffer, if any.

In addition to being a qualified operator of the DIce of Power, I also represent the Celestial Court, to which you can appeal if you are Exiled for a couple of turns or if you feel you've been wronged.

Zanon is also a qualified Roller.

Anyone else who thinks they have what it takes may apply to the Celestial Court for a chance at Rolling the Dice. If "we" like your work you could become qualified.

Nothing from the previous thread will be held over. We are beginning again.

Except: MEchaGhidrah will begin with the DIce of Power, giving him +1 to all rolls.

Make your Attempts.
I take three turns to train as an assassin.
I want to take a loan out so I can begin to build my interplanetary army for DOMINATION!
I attempt to open an intergalactic bank.
Zarkun

I do not do multiturn operations. Other Rollers may, but I won't. You may submit it in the form of a part 1, though.

ROlled 5. great success.

Have you played Assassin's Creed? Well, no need to do that anymore.

CrymsonRaven
Rolled 3, grey area.

You get your money... but OH, did you get ripped off. 50% monthly interest... you signed this?!?

DacderOvilor
Rolled 6, massive success.

No sooner had you opened up than some idiot came in and took out a loan at 50% monthly interest... you're pretty much set.
I attempt to forge assassin's blades.
I then start paying off the interest with money I earned from my Planet's resources. Draining it completely to pay off the loan... Who cares though, I was going to blow it up anyway and nobody lived there.
Using some of my fortune, I attempt to purchase a small personal army for "Protection and Peacekeeping".
I attempt to burrow and hide from a 6 pool rush.
I attempt to continue Firefly.
I attempt to learn how to teleport.
I attempt to create the philosophers stone.
Edited by TheBentOne on 3/29/2013 9:47 PM PDT
I attempt to find a Replicant.
I attempt to get my Colony Ship into space FOR THE THIRD TIME!
Edited by Jester on 3/30/2013 5:37 AM PDT
OVERTHROW HADES DAMNIT!
I attempt to gain control of Canada, because why not?
I attempt to create a Purifier.
Attempt to befriend and train an Ultralisk.
I attempt to smear peanut butter all over Knarledone's keyboard.
I attempt to steal Mechas Dice of power!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]