StarCraft® II

Roll-2-Dodge --2--

Attempt to summon a bolt of lightning on the people fighting each other.
this is getting really epic.
Zarkun
Rolls a 4+1=5
As the Lich King looks up, your blade is mere centimeters away from his head. THIS IS IT! IT ENDS NOW!

supaflyz must r2d
ROLLS A 6! [THE DIE FORCE IS WITH THIS ONE!]
How are you doing this? You GRAB the tip of Excalibur with your free hand and fling Zarkun away from you as if he were a mere fly. You feel good +1 to all rolls.

Yoshi
Rolls a 6!
EVERYTHING HITS SUPAFLYZ! IT'S ALL SMOKES AND FIRE WHERE HE ONCE STOOD! DID YOU END HIM FOR GOOD?! +1 to your next roll

supaflyz must r2d!
Rolls a 3+1
As the smoke clears, you are still alive (well undead really). Good lord, how are you taking all of these punishments? Though your armor shows blood and is cracked in some places, your helmet still sits on your head, your blade still thirsts, and you are still standing.

MechaGhidrah
Rolls a 5!
THE HOLY HAND GRENADE DIDN'T WORK! WILL THE HOLY BANELING WORK?!

supaflyz must r2d!
Rolls a 4!
Unable to react quick enough, you slash the baneling while it is still traveling in the air, but the baneling's fluids get on you, some of it seeps into your armor. However, it is much more preferable than having it blow up in your face. The damage leaves you vulnerable. -1 to roll.

supaflyz
Rolled a 6-1=5
After sustaining 3 attacks with minimal injuries, you let loose a frightening and bestial laugh, chilling all the combatants to the core as their pathetic assault did little. It is time. You delight at the thought of hearing their screams. After all, all must serve their one true king.

Buff gained!
Lich King's Wrath: Should the Lich King roll a 6 on a attack, the Lich King immediately counterattacks if the opponent successfully R2D (4-6 needed) the first time.

Are they frightened?!
Zarkun
Rolls a 3!
For the first time, you are unsure of your own abilities. You begin to question yourself. Yet you still cling on to some hope that there is a way to stop this monster.

MechGhirdah
Rolls a 1!
You are paralyzed with immense fear and overwhelming miasma and you cannot act for the next 2 roll unless someone comforts you.

Yoshi
Rolls a 4!
It can be done! You feel it in your blood that this madman, this abomination can be stopped. You steel your blood as the Lich King prepares for his counter attack.

Jester
Rolls a 2
Zeus is displeased that you tried to take his thunderbolt. He has instead, sent a thunderbolt at at your feet as a warning.

The Borgs have become active once more.
===
I launch another attack, firing a blast of Holy light.
I attempt to reassure Mech that Supa can be beat.
I launch a huge stream of Calamity Rockets at Supaflyz.
Edited by Yoshi on 4/17/2013 9:28 PM PDT
Um, am I back yet? If so I have cookies that must be given to Jester.
Smylez passes inspection as roller.
Time to join this madness.

I attempt to become the champion of The Forces Of Order.
Point out to Zeus that his subjects are currently fighting something that is undead, and needs to be returned to the underworld.
Zarkun
Rolled 6 - but unfortunately, this is the twenty sided die from DND Dice Roller. Blame smylez for corrupting me.

Your blast of holy light turns out less than holy... it is powered by Energizer instead of God. Flashlights aren't very powerful.

Yoshi
Rolled 13 - that's OK!

Mecha feels reassured. He can now act.

Zanon
Rolled 19 - Awesome!

The Forces of Order are well championed, and holy power is in your gauss rifle, Baneslayer.

Jester
Rolled 8 - meh.

Zeus refuses to help, being busy with <censored>

However, you're the regent of the Underworld still. Surely you have some power.
I demand a reroll as there was no warning of a dice change.
Denied. Preparation would not have altered chance.
Fine, intensify the blase.
Corrupt the beam of light into darkness and absorb its essence, empowering me.
I attempt to bring the Ork WAAAAGH! into this thread and the Reapers so they can create a new Reaper for me.
Zarkun
Rolled 20 - O_O

Turns out it's a holy flashlight. What are the odds?

Supaflyz must Roll-2-Dodge!
Rolled 10 - average as average gets.

The air around you is incinerated, the corruption oozing from you being purged as it rises... but you are still alive, and mostly intact.

Supaflyz
Rolled 12 - nice.

Your evil spreads into the holy flashlight, corrupting it...

Zarkun must Roll-2-Dodge!
Rolled 4 - failure.

You dealt some damage to the Lich King... but now your Holy Flashlight is useless. You turn it off to avoid empowering Supaflyz instead of killing him.

CrymsonRaven
Rolled 14 - pretty good.

WAAAAAAAGH!
Edited by KnarledOne on 4/18/2013 2:11 PM PDT
I fire another beam from Excalibur, intending to return the Lich King to his prior form as a human.
Next. I attempt to bring out the Reapers from Dark Space. Through a Mass Relay that convincingly just showed up.
Yell "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" and charge through the beam with Frostmourne's tip aimed at the center of the beam from Excalibur.

Does my buff still apply?
Zarkun
Rolled 1 - oh, the pain.

You get things a little mixed up... instead of returning him to his human form, you have separated his human and Lich forms into two beings, making the Lich King Supaflyz even stronger, while ordinary supaflyz is now cowering and hoping not ot get killed.

UNTIL ONE OF SUPAFLYZ' FORMS IS KILLED, HE MAY PERFORM TWO ACTIONS PER TURN AS TWO INDIVIDUALS.

Please label for my convenience, flyz.

CrymsonRaven
Rolled 9 - could be worse.

Ha ha. There is no Relay. Who are you trying to fool?

Supaflyz
Rolled 11 - not bad.

Your charge is fearsome, made more fearsome by your new strength.

Zarkun must Roll-2-Dodge!
Rolled 13 - that went well.

You counter his charge and hold him off.

From now on, 1s and 13s will be slightly modified.
I attack the Lich King again, using my holy might to destroy him.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]