StarCraft® II

Roll-2-Dodge --2--

I then move to take over Japan.
I enlarge my hive cluster
I attempt to use the powers of the philosphers stone to un-die.
1) I attempt to arm five of the drones with rail guns.

2) I attempt to gain clearance to take off and land from Pearson International Airport.
Seeing as they don't like the idea, they are told to make the device somehow cure diseases and illness.
I attempt to go back in time and try assist my self with applying peanut butter to the keyboard.
CrymsonRaven
Rolled 2, failure.

Your apology was... poorly worded. From now on, I suggest you don't have your !@#$ friend write your apologies for you.

Zarkun
Rolled 6, critical success.

Japan is yours, and just before you took it Nintendo sent assassins to wipe out all other gaming companies. You now control the video game industry... excluding invincible Blizzard.

treetophuntr
Rolled 3, grey area.

You build six spawning pools.

You're doing it wrong.

TheBentOne
Rolled 6, critical success.

You have returned to the world of the living, more fit than ever before.

Owlfeathers(A)
Rolled 3, grey area.

They are armed. Next time you should probably load the guns.

Owlfeathers(B)
Rolled 3, grey area.

You get clearance to take off. Looks like you're not invited back.

Hunterkiller
Rolled 1, lethal failure.

They decide to experiment with diseases to find out how to cure them... a containment device fails and you are infected with smallpox, Black Plague, E. Coli, and malaria.

You are Dying.

Exzodium
Rolled 6(-1), critical success.

Ydsou agre sucdnesful... dfhamn pnaut budtesr.
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/31/2013 1:31 PM PDT
I move to make an alliance with China.
Zarkun
Rolled 5, success.

China loves you! Forget centuries, nay, millenia of hatred! A new era of peace between China and Japan is beginning.
I use this alliance to become a new world power.
Zarkun
Rolled 2, failure.

The U.S. and Russia don't take too kindly to that. They nuke Japan into oblivion. You barely escape to your Chinese allies.
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/31/2013 1:54 PM PDT
I run for ruler of China, with an assassination plan as back up.
Too bad I tip off the Chinese Government of Zarkun's plans.
I appeal to the court. Unless he's a mind reader, he wouldn't know as I have told no one.
Ah, but what Zarkun didn't know that I was an inside man... Working directly with his party.
Newly Un-died, I attempt to purchase several vials of Canada’s newly minted biological weapons... urm, I mean diseases, so I can ... um ...attempt to cure them.. yup that’s totally the plan. Totally.
Edited by TheBentOne on 3/31/2013 2:11 PM PDT
I will ignore the last two posts and go with the first two.

Zarkun
Rolled 3, grey area.

Chinese elections are rigged. You are forced to resort to your assassination plan, but it seems to be going alright...

CrymsonRaven
Rolled 1, lethal failure.

The Chinese don't believe you and think you're trying to turn them against their ally.

BUT

Zarkun must Roll-2-Dodge!

Rolled 4, success.

You manage to not only defend yourself, but pin the blame for the assassination on CrymsonRaven. He is in prison awaiting a firing squad.

TheBentOne
Rolled 5, great success.

You steTHAT IS BORROW some of their bio weapons and are ready to "begin working on a cure."
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/31/2013 2:12 PM PDT
I attack North and South Korea, intent on adding them to the fold.
I tell them that if I wanted to assassinate their leader, I would have done so. I show them a picture of me and him in college as best buds.
Zarkun
Rolled 4, success.

You push past the Korean defenses.

CrymsonRaven
Rolled 2, failure.

THey shoot you. You are, needless to say, Dead. One of them keeps the picture as a memento.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]