StarCraft® II

Missed the Art Tools Beta signups?

Oh my! I am so happy to see this thread! Please add me to the star tools beta! I made a Tyrael model for WC3 years back (whose wings look suspiciously like those seen in D3!) and have been looking forward to working in SC2 since its release.
Reply Quote
Ello! I would LOVE to participate. I get cool models out and their heads go wish-wash because the importer is all buggy.

Thanks Blizzard team!
(In advance, I hope.)
Reply Quote
I am interested in participating.
Reply Quote
I would like to try the tools sir, please. I would be glad to :)
Edited by Xivader on 4/8/2013 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Developer
Everyone above this post has been invited. Who's next?
Reply Quote
I would like to participate. Thank you.
Reply Quote
I would also like to participate if that's possible. :)
Reply Quote
I would like to participate as well, please and thank you.
Reply Quote
Developer
Everyone above this post has been invited. Thanks!
Reply Quote
If anyone else missed the original signup, has access to 3ds Max 2011, and would like to participate, simply post here and we'll get you info on how to join in.

Thanks!

Oh god, thanks Xuzaca! I have 3ds Max 2011 and I would like to test the art tools. I had to make an American profile for it, i hope there is no problem with it.

Sorry for grammar mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.

And again thanks so much!
Reply Quote
Developer
No worries, Nveik - you've been invited.

I've also updated my first post in this thread to include a link to the mirrored signup post on our EU forums in the hopes that makes it easier for others to sign up.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Interested.
Reply Quote
I am Tsumetai, lead artist at CnC Labs with the lack of moddable CnC titles of late we're planning an original mod for SC2, and I, too would like to participate in the art tools beta
Reply Quote
I really want in! I have 3ds Max 11. I would love to test the art tools as I have already been working on custom units. Sadly the m3's exported with 3rd party tools crash the editor 100% of the time. I would love to test these tools and help the community to get access to working importing!
Reply Quote
Developer
Latest folks above this post have been invited. GoGoGo!!
Reply Quote
Is this still open? I'm in serious need of some StarTools for my next mapping project. I have a hard stop of 8 months to finish it, so the sooner i can get them.

I would really appreciate it if you could send me a beta invite. I have 3Ds max 2011 and modeling experience.
Reply Quote
Developer
Done, Skrow - enjoy!
Reply Quote
I would like a beta invite.
Reply Quote
I'm 3d artist and would also like to participate if that's possible.
Reply Quote
Developer
Everyone above this post has been invited. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]