StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

OH YEAH!

*terrifying voice*

From the depths of the acid pits of the world of Trygath, I summon...

MY RHINOMAN!
Mass Effect Universe (Mass Effect RPing site)

Home page:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Mass_Effect_Codex/index/
Biggest waste of my time...
Biggest waste of my time...

Just because you don't like ME enough to think of a character doesn't mean you have to constantly bash everything, man. Take a chill pill.
I grab ThaneKrios and CrymsonRaven. I put CrymsonRaven down quickly, realizing I would do a fair amount more harm. I slam ThaneKrios into the ground, grab a spade, and beat his face in, cracking noises heard with every slam, from his skull fracturing. "He dislikes how the site works and what the people were doing. Perhaps the fact that it is all 'organized' and too canon. Note, have not looked at it, simply what I know from the conversations about it."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/20/2013 11:26 AM PDT
CR is a huge ME fan, but that site isn't as grand as you think, Mark. I'm a huge ME fan and I don't like the site.
CR is a huge ME fan, but that site isn't as grand as you think, Mark. I'm a huge ME fan and I don't like the site.

You guys don't have to like the site! I honestly do not care! I was asked to post the link, so I did. It's you guys who are taking an immature approach about it.

Zarkun, talking @!#$ about me behind my back, grow up, man.

CR posted one half-thought out character and complained when nobody offered immediate assistance. I even tried to.
Look Mark, I'll say it again, this time to your face. Based on what you've said, you, a, don't get how long CR spent working on that character, b, have a stick the size of New York shoved up your @ss based on your reaction to CR getting mad, and I'm fairly certain he said how long he spent on the character, if not, you should be fully aware he's spent the last couple days on it, and well, you've gone too far by saying this is a poor place to role play. You like order, and structure and rules and canon only? Don't RP here, because those things don't ever happen at the same time here. It's pretty simple. I'm dropping this right here, you can continue, but you'll garner no response from me. Push comes to shove, I'll set you to ignore.
Oh brother xD

Zarkun... I didn't mean for any of this. I love this place and I love you guys! I love this place because it allows more deviation from the canon. You guys are kinda being immature. Honestly, look back at everything I said, I didn't intend for any of this.

What exactly do you mean I have a stick shoved up my !@#? What do you even mean when you say that? Because quite honestly... I feel like I'm in the twilight zone here.

EDIT- You guys ASKED ME to post the link. I did. Now you're all pissed. Why do you guys even care where else I RP?
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/20/2013 11:41 AM PDT
04/20/2013 11:27 AMPosted by ThaneKrios
and complained when nobody offered immediate assistance.
I complained because I was being ignored.

I even tried to.
I wouldn't call that help.

And Zarkun is right. I can't make characters pop out of my !@# and I work hard on them.

It's you guys who are taking an immature approach about it.
You are being immature right now.

04/20/2013 11:27 AMPosted by ThaneKrios
CR posted one half-thought out character
Are you trying to say something about me? If you are you might as well say it.
I complained because I was being ignored.

If you would have read the rules you would have known they weren't allowed to critique a WIP character.

I wouldn't call that help.

I appologize, if you would like help I would be happy to oblige :)

And Zarkun is right. I can't make characters pop out of my !@# and I work hard on them.

My character took me nearly a week. It seemed as though you posted yours the minute after you joined. I apologize for my misconception, but seriously, you can't honestly believe I intended all this to happen by showing you guys what I thought to be a cool site.

You are being immature right now.

Really? It's me trying to work this out rather then just put me on ignore. It's me who's trying to make peace instead of just simply saying, "You have a stick in your !@#." It's YOU who's saying, "I hate your story because I do."

Are you trying to say something about me? If you are you might as well say it.

I thought you posted a half-thought out character due to the speed you thought of it, my apologies. Not that it means anything, you've already dubbed me as satan himself.
Really? It's me trying to work this out rather then just put me on ignore. It's me who's trying to make peace instead of just simply saying, "You have a stick in your !@#." It's YOU who's saying, "I hate your story because I do."
"Firstly, you were being arrogant about the site, now to go onto the story hating. Some people dislike things, but cannot explain why."
I thought you posted a half-thought out character due to the speed you thought of it, my apologies. Not that it means anything, you've already dubbed me as satan himself.

"First of all, Satan*. Secondly, when someone says 'half-thought out character' it means that the character is seen as a very sh!tty character, as if someone put next to no thought into it."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/20/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Firstly, you were being arrogant about the site

I sincerely didn't mean to. I like this community better then the other's. I just hope I'm not forced to leave because of this crap.

Some people dislike things, but cannot explain why.

This is different. CR is just trying to get under my skin. Why? I have no !@#$ing idea.
First of all, Satan*. Secondly, when someone says 'half-thought out character' it means that the character is seen as a very sh!tty character, as if someone put next to no thought into it.

Lol... C'mon, an obvious typo.

No, it doesn't mean its a !@#$y character, it means they were in a rush, were out of creative juices, didn't have time, or couldn't think of anything better at the moment. that's why they have a WIP forum, to work on your characters over time! CR joined the site and five seconds later he had a page of backstory.

I thought it was really good, actually. Somehow he misunderstood.. something.. that offended him.
CR joined the site and five seconds later he had a page of backstory.
You are over-exaggerating.

And you don't know me at all... If once I find out it doesn't work. I end up having to redo the entire character. Because usually there's a problem within a problem. And in order to fix it... you have to get rid of it.

I thought it was really good, actually
You said it was fine, yet it needed a little work... I can't do the work unless I know what's actually wrong with it...

Then you said that you couldn't even tell if the backstory made any sense at all.
CR, do you have a problem with me, or my actions? If it's my actions, we can mend and repair our relationship through my apologies and your forgiveness. If it's just my guts you hate, we have nothing further to discuss.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/20/2013 12:11 PM PDT
04/20/2013 12:11 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
CR, do you have a problem with me, or my actions?
Not you... more like your actions, words, choices, etc. I'm just extremely frustrated and annoyed. I've been like that all morning. And frankly. You can't follow their rules unless you can actually follow them. I can't... They are too strict.

And frankly... Having at least three paragraphs worth of backstory is too much. I can't work with it. I'm terrible at making backstories to begin with... I'm slow when it comes to creating a character. You spent a week because you tweaked them. For me to make a good one... It takes longer and this is before the tweaks...
04/20/2013 12:18 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Not you... more like your actions, words, choices, etc.

I apologize, CR. I never meant, nor will ever mean to, piss you off intentionally. I just posted the link, helped you out the best I could, then this happened.

The problem is, you turned the whole community against me :\ (Okay maayybbee an exaggeration xD)
04/20/2013 12:24 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
The problem is, you turned the whole community against me
Arrogance and ignorance can do that to you. It makes them... retaliate against you. Just don't worry about it... I'm still trying to figure Mecha out though.

And... I really don't like your story. Like I said, I'm not a critic, and I don't have a good explanation why. Or any for that matter.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 4/20/2013 12:27 PM PDT
And... I really don't like your story. Like I said, I'm not a critic, and I don't have a good explanation why. Or any for that matter.

Oh sweet mother of George Washington, let it go.

04/20/2013 12:26 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Arrogance and ignorance can do that to you. It makes them... retaliate against you.

So... You want to help me get things straight, since you were the one who kind of... Almost got me thrown out of the community? xD
The problem is, you turned the whole community against me :\ (Okay maayybbee an exaggeration xD)

*Never chooses a side without logical evidence on both sides. Sneezes.*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]