StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

Never chooses a side without logical evidence on both sides. Sneezes.

Yeah, you did remain fairly neutral. I am actually quite impressed by your's and Warhawks ability to calm that whole fiasco down. Now to pray you can do the same with Zarkun.
So... You want to help me get things straight, since you were the one who kind of... Almost got me thrown out of the community? xD
/shrug

You do realize that half of that stuff they have on that website though is made up? Their own canon?
04/20/2013 12:31 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
So... You want to help me get things straight, since you were the one who kind of... Almost got me thrown out of the community? xD
/shrug

You do realize that half of that stuff they have on that website though is made up? Their own canon?

Not THEIR community, THIS community.
I know that. I'm just saying after reading some of their stuff on there.
Okay... Leaving that site out of Joeyray's now...

...Can you help me mend relations between Zarkun and I?

I think the best thing you can do is the following:
DO NOT bring up religion or politics. There are soooo many differing viewpoints on the matter around here, that talking about either of them will start a long and totally avoidable argument that nobody wanted in the first place.

^ I am DEAD SERIOUS about that one. ^

Be polite. If there's something in an RP Lore wise that you don't agree with, don't say so, simply don't post.

And make your humor more obvious. Without facial expressions or body language to help people, a joking comment can be interpreted very badly.

Aside from these, join RP's, have fun and your rep will rebuild itself. Simple as that.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/20/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Zarkun has me on ignore after CR and him exchanged some very bad words about me in private... I don't think it will be that easy.
"Oh, and murder everyone in a slow and excruciatingly painful death filled with blood and gore."
Without facial expressions or body language to help people
Dear god... He expects the impossible from us! On the internet!

*Makes impossibru face*

I think he was mostly talking about past experiences. Don't take this the wrong way but past experiences with you were... interesting and even you have to agree with that.
@Thane:
/shrug
I assume you're talking about in the DA chat.

I believe it had to do with an incredibly stupid comment you made in a Bar thread a while back.
(You know, the one you removed almost immediately and was discussed over several pages?...)

I think the best thing to do would be to Join one of his RP's, (Not DH, too high a risk of you saying something stupid.) have fun and don't argue with him.

@SF:
... and that too.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/20/2013 12:51 PM PDT
I join all of his RP's(Except DH)...

*Sigh*

One can only hope now, I guess.

*Dramatically looks up at the horizon* Zarkun, if you're reading this, I don't know what I did to make you hate me, but I didn't mean it!
Actually, I'm simply refraining from arguing. No point in continuing when I've put my part out there.
...Well that's kind of awkward xD

So... Do you hate me?
I don't hate anyone persay, but you aren't really on any of my dislike lists.
Then... Wait... Okay, whatever. So... All grudges and hatreds and disputes have been dealt with?
Far as I'm concerned.
"Good! Then I'm sure nobody will mind this..."
I hop over the counter and start rummaging around behind the bar.
Did anyone see "Oblivion?" Great movie!
The local paper gave it a !@#$ty review. 2 out of 5 stars. Personaly I'd give it a 3 as a nice bit of brain candy action movie. (Judging by the trailers.)
"And Thane, name your drink."
"I'll have a Scotty, I guess."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]