StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to some recent events in my life, I have realized that I have made many mistakes in my school year that could have been easily avoided if I had just payed attention more. As such, I am making a few changes to ensure I don't make the same mistake:
  • I am posting less frequently here until some unspecified point, possibly once summer starts.
  • I will have less activity in the Chat frequented by some of the RPers.

• Wise of you. Expect reminders from me if I remember.
    Why are you guys meeting again?
    Finally installed Planetside 2. Am enjoying medic class.

Makes me feel kind of godlike to have the power to tear people from the calm of the grave and thrust them groaning once more into the fray.
    KO, you are neglecting DH.
    A black rip in the air manifests in front of the door, tinged slightly with the color of a fading dawn. Within the folds of its material, one can hear rancorous, female curses echoing forth. Stumbling forward, I meander into the bar with obvious difficulty. Bits of flesh fall from my legs, and sizzle into black sparks.

"And I'm back from my vacation. Mind filling me in on DH stuff...? And mabe a bloody medic too...?" I state aloud, wincing.
    You're back in the mansion, they were your astral projections that were fighting and you are extremely hungry because of it.
    Back from my JROTC Military Ball. It was quite interesting.
    Playing through the game again...

Still hate having to choose between Kaiden and Ashley. :'(
    Thane, you talking about Mass Effect?

And what does JROTC stand for?
    Edited by Warhawk on 4/5/2013 10:10 PM PDT
    Thane, you talking about Mass Effect?

Lol, yes, I am. Do you know any other game where you choose between characters named "Ashley" and "Kaiden" and have an emotional breakdown when you have to watch the other one die?

Plus it's pretty clear I'm obsessed with the amazing frickin' game.
    Damnit, Didn't know that.

(watching a walkthrough of 3)

So... what the progress on the story?...
    So... what the progress on the story?...

Glad you asked! Just finished writing(Err... Thinking) out the rest of the story from start to finish, which was what was taking me so long. I had to throw out three pages of writing though :\

Don't worry, I've been making it up over the past few days. I can probably get the next large segment soon.

I must say, after finishing thinking the whole thing out, it will be a damn good ride. The ending will be spectacular, I assure you. Unfortunately, I fear I won't have any readers by then. I've literally might has well have tried to shake them all off. It's a miracle you're even interested. I am very grateful, War.
    And what does JROTC stand for?

Do you know what the ROTC stands for?
    Nope can't say I do... could probably find both with a simple google search though. XD
    ROTC is the Reserve Officer's Training Corps. JROTC is just that with a Junior in front of it. All those kids are still high school level.
    Ah, kinda figured the Junior bit, just wasn't sure about the rest.
    Still hate having to choose between Kaiden and Ashley. :'(
    Hmm.... !@#$% who turns out hot on the third one... or nice guy on all three... hmm...

ROTC is the Reserve Officer's Training Corps. JROTC is just that with a Junior in front of it. All those kids are still high school level.
    ^
    Can I honestly say that I just...
    didn't enjoy Mass Effect?
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]