StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

Can I honestly say that I just...
didn't enjoy Mass Effect?
Not for everyone, for each person has their own personal liking.
"I have never played Mass Effect. Nor have I played a mass of games that pretty much all of you have played, in fact I probably haven't even heard of half of them."
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/6/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Hmm.... !@#$% who turns out hot on the third one... or nice guy on all three... hmm...

Not everyone plays for sexual stimulant, ya perv.

Kaidan is pretty much a ghost. If you actually get into his backstory he is a very, very intricate and amazing character.

Can I honestly say that I just...
didn't enjoy Mass Effect?

Interesting... Why not? Do you not like linear RPG's?

I have never played Mass Effect. Nor have I played a mass of games that pretty much all of you have played, in fact I probably haven't even heard of half of them.

If you enjoy RPG's you should definitely look into it.
Not everyone plays for sexual stimulant, ya perv.
What... that's not what I'm saying.

I beat all three by the way. :P
And it doesn't matter if it's linear RPG. SB doesn't like it.
I just dislike RPG's in general.
Despised Skyrim, Borderlands was fun, probably because I rock at FPS', and Mass Effect... I just didn't get immersed in it and I just didn't feel right... Perhaps it may have been the third person aspect... but I loved Armored Core to freaking death...
I have no clue, I just didn't enjoy it.
SB, Cynthia joined the Changeling Club. XD
*groans*
I'm betting it was Zarkun's fault? Or did LeKroger pull off a blood transfusion?
Mine, but at his request.
Zarkun
/trollface

Now though, he could have said no. XD
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 4/6/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Not like it's gonna hurt...could it? Actually, I don't wanna think about it. And besides, I refuse to dool out Narud's resurrection stuff.
Well, I hope she's able to cope with the near insatiable bloodlust and the near masochistic tendencies that come with being a Zerg. Forced evolution is engineered into their brains after all. ^^
04/06/2013 03:25 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
Well, I hope she's able to cope with the near insatiable bloodlust
Hmm... Well, she was dead and brought back to life... thanks to Zack. She wants revenge on the two people that killed her and she wants blood spilled... Think of Cynthia as that nice innocent girl turned dark and cold.

And which term of masochistic besides self-destructive?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 4/6/2013 3:32 PM PDT
She enjoys being hurt.

Before any of you call BS that I've RP'd that:
Remember that Andy LITERALLY tears his arm apart whenever he's in a fight, turning the bones and muscle in his forearm and hand into a blade, and that Laura pretty happily took the fact that Zack EXPLODED HER CHEST.
I remember...well, the second one, but not the first.
Exploded her chest? Damn... I also read something about gaining pleasure from being submissive...

Psychiatry. having a condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.
gratified by pain, degradation, deprivation, etc., inflicted on oneself either by one's own actions or the actions of others.
tending to be self-destructive.
tending to find pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, degradation, etc.
There's also the thing where Andy tore out his own Sternum to convert the mass into a blade.

EDIT: Yeah, CR, Zack literally attached a Det-Charge to the small of her back and detonated it, if I remember correctly. XD
Edited by SlnderBurito on 4/6/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Inside her chest actually.
Hmm... no sexual gratification, but she is going towards two and three... possibly four. O.O
Dear god... she might develop all four traits.
XD
Mhmmmmmmmm
XD
Mhmmmmmmmm
You are enjoying this. XD I just made her hurt herself. :\
Zack is a persistent bugger. ;)
I wonder if Laura and Zack will have another child.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]