StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXII

IC: {{wow that's tomorrow. Wait gimmie a sec someone's calling me}} i say before switching channels. {{what's up?}}
Deathwing was watching Hydrilik, unseen. He eventually go orders that it was okay to reveal himself and he flapped down in front of him. "Hello fellow Zerg, I am Deathwing. My master will be here soon to meet you, he is quite interested in you." He says in his screechy Psionic voice.
IC: To Dante {{I think serenity's condition is starting to affect the others. I don't think I could get a sample but if you could umm get close to her do you think you could take a sample for me? I know you've been talking to serenity.}}

To Tari {{ Don't worry just getting some samples. If this spreads to everyone in the academy then we will have problems. Will be in the hanger in a few will need a sample from you}}

Sam grabs his personal lab kit out of medbay before hurrying to the hanger he would reach it in a few moments.
IC: To Sam{{don't worry she locked herself in her ship, quarantine sorta. It'll wear off in about 36 hours}}

To Serenity {{So you're gonna hole up in your ship for that long?}}
Edited by darkra on 4/13/2013 6:55 PM PDT
[Tari]
{You do realize what is going on with her right now is temporary right?} I was starting to think that Sam might be taking this a little too far.

[Serenity]
{{Well that's when I hit the worst of it and need your help. It'll take another two days or so for me to go back to normal but yeah.}} I sigh. {{Would you ... be willing to come keep me company?}}
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/13/2013 7:09 PM PDT
IC: To Tari. {{I understand Just kinda want to get Dante to do something he needs a relief and as much as I hate to use someone i think serenity could also.}}

To Dante. {{I know but I still need a sample just incase this tries to spread. Meet me in the hanger and I'll give you the gear you will need just in case}}
OOC: Zinjas... Nombies... Zombie Ninjas...
[Hydrilk]
The defiler shows an image of a Hydralisk following a locust, the closest thing it can imagine to a defiler.
[Shir]
Shir sits down in the cafeteria, getting his usual order of bread and water.
OOC2: For those that don't know Defilers are : http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Defiler_(StarCraft)?file=Defiler_SC1_Game1.gif
[Tari]
I shake my head. {Oh ... playing match maker are you?}
IC: To Sam {{i am not collecting some sample from Serenity! You are way overreacting over this}} i say before cutting the connection

To Serenity {{ya sure. But be wary of Sam, he's trying to play quarantine scientist. Was trying to convince me to get a sample from you}} i say before walking for the hangar
{Thank you Shadow. I'll have Hawk go over there and deliver the schematics.
Oh I intended on talking to you about this sooner but I heard that you have
someone from the former Masonic Commune working in the higher ranks.
You sure that is a good idea?}

{{Hey Dani. Just checking in with you. Have you considered my proposal?}}
IC: To Tari {{Well there goes the fun.. Dante thinks I am trying to get a sample from serenity. entering the hanger now where do you want to meet.}}
IC: i enter the hangar and see Sam there. "......Don't look at me like that" i say heading to Serenity's ship but keeping my eye on him at the same time
Destron: I slither over to Hydrilik and I say, "I know what a Defiler is and many people who are here probably do too so do not worry, though I must ask how you got here and why?"
IC: "Dante hold up there for a moment and take this." Sam yells at him while handing him a package from his lab kit. "Just open it when you get in there"
IC: I sigh "This better not be some retarded joke or i'm going to kick your @ss all the way back to the dominion" i say
IC: "Lets just say if you don't use it I will be piss beyound beleif Dante, Also after this is taken care of come and visit me some time" Sam says with a friendly tone
[Serenity]
Laughter can be heard over the com. {{Oh great ... not that I would let that happen. Just tell me when your here.}}

[Tari]
{By ShadowWalker but I don't want to stay in my ship ... after earlier ... it might be a good idea to only reserve my ship for ... more intimate occasions.} I was sitting on top of my ship watching Sam and Dante but keeping to myself for now.
OOC: Don't think a locust can be that Psychic Mecha. Just saying.
An image of a zerg mind growing, increasing in mass is relayed to Destron.
IC: {{right outside your door}} i say
Cap, just have him talk, your confusing the hell outta me. Or at least explain.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]