StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXII

Posts: 27,602
{No, they're too capable of fighting back. What else?} I shift channels to Ceas. {Try and find her. She won't make another swipe at the Hive.}
Posts: 17,882
A throbbing headache was what happened next. One that ached and pained throughout my soul and mind.
I rolled onto my back. The sand sticking to my face and the wound that just sealed up. Any damage done had already been repaired. I tried to pick myself up but I couldn't give myself the strength.
Posts: 3,810
IC: "i guess you're right Zack....." i say getting off the vulture. "I am her embodiment of dispair and grief am i not?"
Posts: 27,602
Believe what you will, but she blames more than one person.
Posts: 4,089
Deathwing: "I am not spying, Master decided to let my fly around, I am under no orders Terran." he says while he was flying.

OOC: I wonder how good he can lie XD
Posts: 3,810
IC: "But whatever i do....." i say playing the message back in his head
Dante... If you detest me, it'll hurt... if you love me. It'll hurt. If you care for me. It'll hurt... NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Posts: 27,602
"You're a terrible liar." A dangerous look appears in my eyes. "Bug off before I do kill you." She's having second guesses about everything, and you're not helping. Just let her be.
Posts: 5,000
{I don't know if you noticed, Cayl, but she put effort when fighting us, and she was after DNA from the Zerg Larva. She also tried to paralyze Terrance on the spot, so I don't think she will care whether or not if someone is going to fight back.} Boris replies, moving up the stairs to the second floor.

'Kelly' sprints up to Section C, moving toward the dorms. She had no idea that the doors were locked at the Hive, but she wasn't trying to get there anymore.
Posts: 8,042
IC:
[Alicia]
"So.. how soon we getting back?"
I ask, leaning up against the wall.

[Stefan]
Walking into the Training Room, I que up half a dozen sparring bots, set to hard.
Posts: 27,602
I curse and find her. I block her back with a wall of fire and stone. {I'm funneling her towards a sparring arena. Meet me there.} I keep it up, guiding her to where I wanted her to be. {All students clear out of the training room. No debate.}
Edited by Zarkun on 4/11/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Posts: 17,882
Zarkun, War. If you want. Alicia and Terance could spot Cynthia laying in the desert. But oh well. Just laying there. XD

IC: Every movement was filled with pain. Every inch of my existence was something deeper.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 4/11/2013 6:13 PM PDT
Posts: 27,602
The engines flare as we land and I turn around. "Now." Standing up, I stretch. "Crafty little...better go tell Shade he's up to something."
Posts: 9,365
I hear something running through the hall and out of instinct I reach for my pistol.
Posts: 5,000
'Kelly' forms a barrier of earth around her, using Cayl's ability, and then fires out spikes of ice at Cayl. She hisses, and continues using the earth to grind Cayl's attempt at pushing her back to a halt.

{En-route.}
Posts: 3,810
IC: "You're right about that part" i say before turning around and walking away
Posts: 8,042
IC:
[Stefan]
I deactivate the bots, suppressing a growl;
{Got it... any reasons why?...}
I ask, heading for the sim room instead.
Posts: 27,602
I continue funneling her, avoiding her attacks and pushing her back. {Not now, Stefan. Just don't get in the way.}
Edited by Zarkun on 4/11/2013 6:15 PM PDT
Posts: 8,042
IC:
[Stefan]
I sigh before responding, still heading for the sim room;
{Understood.}

OOC:
"Crafty little...better go tell Shade she's up to something."

Think you forgot an 's' there...
Edited by Warhawk on 4/11/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Posts: 4,143
I detect Kelly near the dormitories with some of the equipment in my room, and rush to get to the sparring arena specified by Cayl. Seeing the barriers that he created, I remain a short distance away from her so as not to interfere with Cayl's strategy, but out of view because of the walls. Just in case it was needed, I also charge the psionic relay in my room; the communications device could also be used as a weapon if necessary.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 4/11/2013 6:18 PM PDT
Posts: 5,000
A wall of ice rises, melting and putting out the fires. 'Kelly' draws the air away from the hallway, sending it through the vents, giving the fires nothing to feed on, making it harder for them to ignite. She sends ice shards down-range, along with large rocks.

I clear out of the Training Room upon hearing Cayl.
Edited by Jester on 4/11/2013 6:23 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]