StarCraft® II

Kerrigan Achievement -"Spammer" not working?

How did you get this achievement? I have ability efficiency on I'm using:
- leaping strike > crushing grip > Spawn banelings > Laviathon

I count and I'm well within 10seconds and I get no achievement. This is my last achievement for Kerrigan so its pretty frustrating. I have a save right before trying it. I've attempted many times and it never works. Doesn't matter in what order I cast them either.

What abilities did you use? Did it work for you?

Also I've been completing all levels and achievements on Brutal but i'm currently doing this on Normal - Death From Above Level. I go from start straight to the first base at the south wait for Laviathon to come up then save and attempt the achievement. Does it need a specific difficulty and what level did you try it on?

Cheers
Edited by Wired on 4/5/2013 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Obviously need to have Ability Efficiencity on.
I earned that achievement under... that mission you save Jim Raynor.

For me, I used Kinetic Grip, Crushing Grip and Mend. Keep spamming any ability the moment their cooldown runs out.
Reply Quote
Thanks very much. I got it :)

Yeh I did have Ability Efficiency enabled but i had in my head that I had to use all different abilities (buttons) ie,

- leaping strike > crushing grip > Spawn banelings > Laviathon

Although I was getting all these off before 10 seconds it is bugged and doesn't actually register.

It worked by just spamming all the basic abilities over and over randomly. I'd actually casted each multiple times before it finally registered the achievement so something doesn't seem right with this...

Anyway thanks I got it now
Reply Quote
I just got it on normal. Make sure you have Efficiency selected from Kerrigan's abilities.
Reply Quote
For anyone struggling with this, don't bother trying to cast four DIFFERENT abilities. This seems to cause the achievement not the register. Try using two casts of leaping strike and two of psionic shift, or possibly a cast of a third ability.
Reply Quote
i just had ability efficiency and one mission i just spammed psionic shift back to back on some mobs and got it without trying.
Reply Quote
okay this one fooled me for a bit.

you need to cast 4 abilities not ALL four you have. so spam the low ones and should get it in no time.

say make banelings, grip something, heal, grip something boom got it.

it works fine I have them all.
Reply Quote
okay this one fooled me for a bit.

you need to cast 4 abilities not ALL four you have. so spam the low ones and should get it in no time.

say make banelings, grip something, heal, grip something boom got it.

it works fine I have them all.

Yep thats exactly the problem i had :) I was thinking 4 different abilities not spamming the basic spells. Worked fine when i just spammed the low ones... because...well the achievement IS called spammer :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]