StarCraft® II

Match history, 1v1, Ranked vs Unranked

Match history of 1v1 used to easily show what games were ranked and which games were 1v1 custom games. In fact custom games were the 'unranked' practice before unranked was even a thing. This was great because from the match history one could easily see only ranked ladder games.

Now ranked games and unranked games share the 1v1 tab of match history. With the adjustment of the bonus pool now it becomes almost impossible to easily see which 1v1 games are which type.

The solution would be to split the 1v1 drop-down classification into 1v1 Ranked, and 1v1 unranked.

Please make this adjustment.
Reply Quote
If you have any bonus pool it makes Losses of unranked and ranked literally impossible to distinguish, while ranked wins will still yield (+points), and unranked wins no points. But I want to see which losses are ranked or un-ranked even If I had bonus pool.

This small change would be sufficient but overall I still would like:

04/05/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Nordis
split the 1v1 drop-down classification into 1v1 Ranked, and 1v1 unranked.
Reply Quote
Please fix this!
Reply Quote
Losses in unranked don't lose you point? There you go, easy.
Reply Quote
Losses in unranked don't lose you point? There you go, easy.

Losses while a player has bonus pool does not lose you point! not easy.

Please fix this!
Edited by Nordis on 5/23/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please fix this!
Reply Quote
If you are queued for a ranked game it is possible to get matched against someone queued for an unranked game.

However, even though you are playing against someone who is not also playing ranked, losing still hurts your ranked score and you will the same # of points as if they were ranked. It doesn't matter if you're playing another ranked player or unranked player. still counts the same.
Reply Quote
Why is determining which games were Ranked or Unranked from the match history so important? What are you proposing the benefit would be of having that differentiation?
Reply Quote
Why is determining which games were Ranked or Unranked from the match history so important? What are you proposing the benefit would be of having that differentiation?

Honestly, it is for my own match history. I off race a lot for unranked, and play ranked on my main race and, it is pretty inconsistent. 1 ranked, 3 unranked, 2 ranked, 7 ranked, 1 unranked, 1 ranked, 1 unranked.

And to try and differentiate which are which is bothersome and annoying. Before custom games were CLEAR practice games. Now unranked games that are losses when I have bonus pool are identical to losses ranked when I have bonus pool.

AND a sub point is that I want to know about my opponents match history as well.

Killatofu you missed the point entirely, you are a silly tofu.
Edited by Nordis on 6/10/2013 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree that there should be a differentiation. Many of us off-race using unranked mode.

And when we click "ranked" but are paired up against an "unranked" player, we should not be penalized nor rewarded regardless of who wins or loses.
Reply Quote
And when we click "ranked" but are paired up against an "unranked" player, we should not be penalized nor rewarded regardless of who wins or loses.

I do not care about this, I just want match history fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]