StarCraft® II

Rotating Turret Z in the CSE

In the CSE (CutScene Editor) I have been looking to figure out how to rotate things on their turret z. Things such as the siege tanks turret. I tried a large number of things but nothing seemed to work and obvious solution jumps out at me. I'm sure the ability to do this is there but I don't know how. Any help? Yea I know the title rhymes...
Reply Quote
I just posted about this the other day. Looking for the same answer.

Apparently SC2mapster has a thread where someone pulled apart the siege tank model, so you can import both halves and swivel the top separately, but I'm not sure if you can use the attack animation. I haven't tried it out yet.
Reply Quote
Might as well post. The siege tank asset on SC2Mapster works very well, even does the animations, although you need to fiddle with the scale size to make the animations and transition between the two models look smooth.

Haven't found anyone who'se pulled apart any other turrets though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]