StarCraft® II

Flight of the Eagle

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Eagle Souls. A mercenary group that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are currently getting transported to the Roost, the space station in which the Eagle Souls operate out of. Oh, and don’t worry about death. We have all your funeral expenses covered, no matter what happens, even if your body is consumed by Zerg and used to feed their creep.

Layout of the Roost
Section A: Landing Bay, Residence
Section B: Training Area, Armory, Gear Shop
Section C: Research Lab, Mission Control

Rules of Roleplay:
-You may only gain new equipment through the Gear Shop and spending credits, or missions.
-Same goes with abilities as above, except with Research.
-You can only gain credits through missions
-No custom classes or weapons
-You cannot be an elite fighter and start pulling bullsh!t of you avoiding situations of extreme injury (i.e. if you pushed right up to a Zealot to stab them or shoot them point blank, or even within five meters, you will be critically injured, as I do not kill characters unless the bullsh!t level gets too high)

Armory:
Equipment available and equipped are displayed here.

Stephani Wilson
Unlocked Gear: R-1 Operations Rifle Mk. 2, Simple Combat Knife, Smoke Grenades
Equipped Gear: None
Unlocked Abilities: Quick Cloak
Equipped Abilities: None

Chris Hansen
Unused Gear: None
Equipped Gear: O-23 Carbine, P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation Grenades
Unlocked Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1
Equipped Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1

Tonya "Sparks" Blue
Equipped Gear: P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, KL Neo-Steel Shield, Net Gun
Unlocked Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1
Equipped Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1

Francis Alexander Jackson
Equipped Gear: J-2 Energy Shield, Net Gun, L-2 Plasma Pistol

Mary Lyn Tianna
Equipped Gear: B-7 Pulse Rifle, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenade
Unlocked Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret
Equipped Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret

Ian Collins
Equipped Gear: L-52 Assault Rifle, M-19 Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation grenade
Unlocked Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1
Equipped Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1

Robert Swanson
Equipped Gear: SR-1 Shotgun, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenades

Natalie Nagirrek
Equipped Gear: T-8 Sniper Rifle, Simple Psyblade, Smoke grenades
Unlocked Abilities: Quick Cloak
Equipped Abilities: Quick Cloak

Daniel Night
Equipped Gear: Q-5 Cannon, Power Gauntlet, Volt Rounds
Unlocked Abilities: Sprint Augmentation
Equipped Abilities: Sprint Augmentation

Eric Lander
Equipped Gear: SR-1 Shotgun, Grapple Claw, EMP Grenade

Lira Songbird
Equipped Gear: L-2 Plasma Pistol, Simplistic Neo-Steel Shield, Flare Gun

Orc
Equipped Gear: JR-7 Grenade Launcher, Simple Power Gauntlets, Incendinary Round
Unlocked Abilities: Sprint Augmentation
Equipped Abilities: Sprint Augmentation
Edited by ShadowFury on 4/23/2013 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Science Facility:
This is the location in which you commence research for abilities, and sometimes gear as well. It will be updated with available research projects.

Gear Shop
Here you will purchase gear with credits you gain. It will be updated with gear available for purchase.
Reply Quote
-RESERVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-
Reply Quote
You have boarded a Vulture, a transport ship of the Eagle Souls. You all have been offered a chance to join the Eagle Souls, and the people on this ship will be your team. You lack much in experience, as such, you will have to work together. You all lack any gear, and it is your job to start getting to know each other, as you still have a few hours to go before you reach the Roost.
Reply Quote
I look around at the others in the drop ship around me, noting the engineers that were here. Knowing that, I already felt somewhat out of place, but shrug, making peace with it. No harm in not being that brilliant. Seeing how quiet it is, I speak first. Clearing my throat, I say, "So, uh, where's everyone from?"
Reply Quote
Natalie looks up briefly, shudders ever so slightly and returns her gaze to the ground without saying a word.
Reply Quote
I look around feeling a bit out of place myself. I should be in some big company designing the next generation of electronics or something but no I had decided to join the Eagles. "Korhal outer edge of Augustgrad." I reply.
Reply Quote
I nod, making a mental note of that. "I'm from Mar Sara myself."
Reply Quote
Ian Collins

Ian looked around curiously and assessed nobody else was armed. Strange, why wouldn't we be provided with weapons sooner? I signed up to be a merc and get put on a shuttle with a bunch of pansies? He thought to himself, observing a man who looked slightly shy. His presuppositions about him proved false when he spoke up.

"Straight from Korhal academy, baby." He said with enthusiasm and pride. "Ian Collins." Ian extended his hand at the man.

Tonya "Sparks" Blue

Tonya glanced up at the man who spoke up, but payed no attention to him after his lips stopped moving. She didn't like sitting around and waiting, but it was apparently necessary. She wondered exactly what kind of work she would be doing and what opportunities would open up. She was more adventurous then she had realized after such a turn took place in her life. This was definitely not how she planned to spend her life. But, if they let her fly, she would serve them the best she could.
Reply Quote
I shake the offered hand, nodding to the man. "Chris Hansen, small game hunter. Hunt the occasional Zerg, but only with a large group."
Reply Quote
"So..." Natalie says to the man sitting next to her, finally growing bored of her own company. "What do you think they'll do to us once we arrive?"
Reply Quote
Leaning back again, I shrug, not really knowing, but deciding to put my best guess out there. "Issue us our armor and weapons, then start our training. But, I could be wrong."
Reply Quote
"Well, I wish the Eagle boys wouldn't be so close-mouthed about things. I don't like waiting." She says, looking into his eyes. "What's your name?"
Reply Quote
"Chris Hansen. You?"
Reply Quote
"Natalie Nagerrik." She says. "How did they find you? The Eagles, i mean."
Reply Quote
I chuckle a bit, remembering the day I'd been recruited from the hunting group. "I'd actually just finished a Zerg hunt back on Mar Sara and was heading to my car when they caught me. The recruiter put his offer out there and I accepted with no better options out there."
Reply Quote
"You're a Zerg hunter?" Natalie exclaims, piercing blue eyes widening. "How can you be so brave?"
Reply Quote
I laugh, shaking my head while attempting to regain control of my body. "Oh no, I'm not that brave, or crazy as I call it. I always hunt Zerg in a large group."
Reply Quote
"Still.. Takes a real man to face the Zerg so openly." she says with a teasing smile on her face.
Reply Quote
"If you consider a real man the guy who hides behind a rock then shoots the Hydralisk while it's distracted a real man, then yeah, that's what I am."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]