Flight of the Eagle

OOC: That's what I was just thinking xD
Reply Quote
"Catch y'all later." I head over to the twins, already taking stock of what I'd use for weapons in my head. Had to be semi-auto, not any good with anything else, and I needed something with powerful punch to keep the critters at bay. I stand in front of the pair, waiting for orders.
Reply Quote
Robert and I go to our respective trainers.

OOC: You guys must stop posting when the narwhal bacons.
Reply Quote
Eric came jogging off the vulture and headed to the dwarf.

"Someone could have woken me up."
Reply Quote
Hang on, man, you have to be accepted by the DM first. SF is MIA right now, but he'll be back.
Reply Quote
Hang on, man, you have to be accepted by the DM first. SF is MIA right now, but he'll be back.

SF accepted Metis' char earlier.
Reply Quote
Thane: what Yoshi said

Metis: Welcome to JoeyRays Bar and just so you know everyone on Joeyrays has a different portrait and the Infested Panterran is mine and there is no portrait currently available that is better than it in my opinion.

IC: I nod to the others that had come over to the Dwarf before looking around the hangar while I wait for orders.
Reply Quote
Metis: Welcome to JoeyRays Bar and just so you know everyone on Joeyrays has a different portrait and the Infested Panterran is mine and there is no portrait currently available that is better than it in my opinion.

OOC: And don't you dare use the Overlord of Terror one either!
Edited by DeadViper on 4/18/2013 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: Nod's back.

OOC: Alright I'll switch my portrait then, is the infested Orc taken?
Edited by TrueMetis on 4/18/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Infested orc?
Reply Quote
Mists of Pandaria CE portrait.
Reply Quote
Ah ... nope ... most people around here only use the Starcraft ones but ... that works two :D
SF: can we get this moving along now or what?

IC: I pull out the pile of parts again and start making a tiny working model of an old P-51 Mustang.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/18/2013 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SF: can we get this moving along now or what?

+1

Why would you end our socializing ability... Then vanish?
Reply Quote
Why would you end our socializing ability... Then vanish?

Been thinking that the whole time haha
Reply Quote
"I apologize for the lack of time to get it up. I was also thinking that Crymson would have posted for his characters."

A fair chunk more young people are already with the twins by the time Chris and Ian had gotten over to them. The two boys looked everyone over and a bit of a grim look went over their face for half a second, but quickly returned to their jolly expressions, making most believe it was their imaginations. The boy with the long hair speaks first. "Hello! We are the Scavenger twins."

The second boy, the short hair but longer bangs says something next, "My name is David and my brother is Steven."

"Does anyone not know how to handle a gun?" Steven asks, no hands go up.

David talks. "Well, we are teaching you how to handle your guns and how to work your armor and its functions anyways." A few groans are heard.

"Come this way!" Steven says, beckoning all of the to-be Scavengers out of the hangar down to the armory.

David says. "If you have any questions, ask on the way down."

A few more Nests start to mill around the dwarf. He does a quick head count and nods. "Hey! How are you guys doing?" He says rather joyfully. Someone opens their mouth and he quickly adds, "Don't answer, it's rhetorical." The person who was about to speak cheek's go red in embarrassment. "My name is Golni. I am the captain of the Nests, the best of the best. I am going to suit you up, teach you about your weapons, and maybe even give you a sneak peak at what your first mission will consist of." He looks over to see the Scavengers just leaving and sighs. "Well, just ask about anything you aren't clear about!"

A bunch more big men start to surround Dan, most with several scars or tattoos, and a few even showing signs of once being in a rather dangerous gang. The big man who was the Predator leader scans over for a second and starts to speak. "I am your captain, and I will be teaching you f*ckheads about your weapons, your armor, and what is expected of you. Now any questions that you dumb@sses want an answer to?" He was barely moving, except for maybe a crack of his neck.

The brunette looks at the gathering Phantoms. Her cold eyes making each being they passed over feel uncomfortable. "I am going to test your speed, and I am going to make sure you know what the hell you are doing with your weapons and armor." Her eyes landed on one young girl, who seemed confident in her gaze. The cold-eyed captain kept staring at the girl until the girl's will broke and she looked away, the captain giving a smile of satisfaction. "My name is Valerie. Any questions before we follow behind the grunts?"

The reader looks up as the final Parent arrives. "My name is Elizabel, and I am your captain for now. I am supposed to help you out with how your weapons work, but they're pretty damn straight forward, and how your armor's functions work, which is more complex, though still easy. If you don't understand either afterwards, you deserve to be with the brutes or the grunts." She was about to go back to her book when she realized she had forgotten to add something. "Oh, and is there anything you need to know before we start?" Her eyes were already going back to the pages of her book.
Reply Quote
Ian Collins

Ian hastilly follows the crowd without moving. He knew the bare minimum basics of weapons, but was glad he was going to be shown by a professional, that is, if these guys can be called professionals.

Tonya "Sparks" Blue

Tonya cleared her throat, "Yes, how long do we train before all the classes converge?" An honest question. She didn't care much, but curiosity was getting the better of her.
Reply Quote
I was also thinking that Crymson would have posted for his characters."
I was thinking... I might as well wait until I get back late Saturday.
Reply Quote
I quickly disassemble the half finished Mustang and put the parts away. "Room assignments or is that being taken care of later?"
Reply Quote
IC: "How soon can we start sir" Dan asks
Reply Quote
Natalie is startled by the initial intensity of her instructor, but quickly finds she admires her greatly
Edited by DeadViper on 4/19/2013 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]