RE: Project Redblade

I've always just used parentheses
Reply Quote
I'm out for the night.

Hneagh falls dead asleep.
Reply Quote
"So... what happens now?" She asks, trying to fill the awkward silence
Reply Quote
OOC: Have redone the intro, please read as it is vastly different.
Reply Quote
OOC: looks good, I like it
Reply Quote
Doesn't look like anyone's on atm though...
Reply Quote
interesting. certainly deals with the other ... non intelligent hybrids.

IC: I try to think back before I came to this place. I knew I had a life before but as I try to think back my head just starts to hurt and a blank void is shown. I grab my head and after a moment stop trying to think back. I let go of my head shaking a bit.
Reply Quote
Julia walks over, concerned. She asks "are you alright?" And kneels down next to her
Reply Quote
"Yeah I'm fine. Just fine." I sounded down about something.
Reply Quote
"Are you sure? You weren't acting fine." She moves to sit down next to her. "I'm Julia, what's your name?"
Reply Quote
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Raine."
Reply Quote
"Nice to met you, Raine. So, what do you think of drake?"
Reply Quote
IC:
Looking up from the Creep Tumor, I turn to the two of them;
"Larisa, before anyone asks."
I say blandly before returning to stare at the tumor.
Reply Quote
"He seems kinda cute when he isn't in his Hydralisk form. Though from what I have seen of his personality he leaves something to be desired." I look at Larisa and nod.
Reply Quote
Ooc:I did ask...

"Nice to meet you as well." She motions to a spot against the wall beside her "come sit down. It's been a rough, long time for everyone. We could use a bit more rest before the crap hits the fan again."
Reply Quote
"And... us, I guess.... but I definitely agree about the personality part. He seems to be a bit too zealous. All the preaching. I want these guys to go down just as much as anyone else here, but did you see what he did to that room? I think he would destroy the data from this place without a second thought, and without it we will never know for sure what all happened to us."
Reply Quote
I only nod not quite sure how to reply.

OOC: please use the edit button. I'm sorry but double posting like that gets on my nerves.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Please use the edit button, takes up less space that way.

IC:
I snort:
"What would we do with it? I doubt we could ever reverse this bloody process..."
I say flatly as the skeletal 'wings' of a queen grow from my back;
"...and why would we want to?..."
I say softly, almost inaudible.
Reply Quote
Tempted to join, but I'd request as a DT looking to stop the program and kill the hybrids, or as Zack, a Hybrid, though far more refined than these, who would be out to do the same thing.
Reply Quote
"I'm not saying to necessarily reverse it. But I would like to know about any hidden surprises they have in store for us. Like... the transformation Is unstable and we may end up getting stuck as zerg... you know, more what to watch for in case things go south"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]