Gold to Masters in 2 months

It's incredible how much you can improve when you are intentional about your weak spots.
Love this game <3
http://i.imgur.com/PUsJUJk.jpg
Reply Quote
teach me :D
Reply Quote
Mech vs. Protoss. Seriously try it. Hellbat drop+4 hellion opening, using WM +marine bunker for defense against oracles or early pressure. Mass tanks, hellbats, and vikings, maybe thors.

Zerg just copy Flash and Innovation's style.

TvT I do a weird variation of 2 rax reaper FE into bio.
Reply Quote
And I was stuck in bronze for 5 months :/
Reply Quote

Thats purely lack of effort I remember i was gold and went to diamond rank 1 in 2 days cause i decided i would micro and macro better : / .
Edited by Rocks on 4/20/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
*Internet high five*
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Rocks

Thats purely lack of effort I remember i was gold and went to diamond rank 1 in 2 days cause i decided i would micro and macro better : / .

I highly doubt you did this in 2 days. Unless you literally spammed games all day and won every one.
Reply Quote
I'm protoss and you make me want to play more! Congratulations on masters!
Reply Quote
I highly doubt you did this in 2 days. Unless you literally spammed games all day and won every one.
I did not play for 3 months so my mmr kinda reset half way and i was able to get promoted faster i went like 25-2 .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]