StarCraft® II

Zarkun Evolution Mission

Have acquired brain of organism Zarkun. Flawed. Anger paths overactive. Sensory receptors damaged, causes hallucinations. Require enhancement. Two possible enhancements. Require volunteers to acquire useful sequences.

Await volunteers.
Reply Quote
Winfestor at the ready!

Blargh?!
Reply Quote
Blrglbluhblublub here. Aka Overlord #15328765064.
Reply Quote
Need additional volunteers. Awaiting one more.

Must create propaganda. Sending word to Kay-Oh! Incorporated.
Edited by KnarledOne on 4/8/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Knarled... I hereby declare that you need to get into the DA chats if you haven't already...
I have things to discuss with you...

Also SPLICE ZARKUN WITH ME. :D
Reply Quote
FIne, I'm there.

Preparing first test.

Planet Ryloth. World used to guide evolution. Feral Zarkuns released onto planet. Many generations, ordered to consume native Twi'Leks. Most, were killed. Survivors, adapted. Grew tentacles on head to appear more Twi'lek. Have better restraint. Acquire successful specimens. Destroy Twi'lek bounty hunters.

Drop pods crash onto the surface, releasing an overlord, a Winfestor, and a changeling.
Edited by KnarledOne on 4/8/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The winfestor climbs on top of the overlord and drools on the overlord's back.
Reply Quote
Several Zarkuns with tentacled heads mill about nearby.
Reply Quote
The winfestor spews bile on the Overlord's head and points a tendril at the Zarkuns.

"BLARGH!"
Reply Quote
The overlord hover overs the Zarkuns. The infester spawns an infested terran (detonation) near the Zarkuns to see their reactions.

It licks the Overlord.
Reply Quote
Silly. A blade to the gut~ A blade to the neck~ A blade to the knee~ A blade to the back~
Reply Quote
The overlord flips and spins around, dumping the infestor on the ground. It proceeds to poop creep on the nearest of the feral Zarkuns.
Reply Quote
The overlord gauns control of the feral Zarkuns.

Take Zarkuns. Find others. Kill bounty hunters in village.

Zarkuns: For the Bar...
Reply Quote
For the record, I deny the existence of this thread.
Reply Quote
For the record, I deny the existence of this thread.

By posting here, you acknowledge its existence.

The infestors stuffs some loyal zarkun inside of it and waddles on the ground towards the bounty hunters. Once it sees the camp, it burrows and awaits an opportune time to strike.
Reply Quote
The overlord gathers the controlled Zarkuns inside of it and flies over the bounty hunters at high altitude, before dropping each them with pinpoint accuracy, falling though the atmosphere at terminal velocity.
Reply Quote
The infester infests each Zarkuns with a special symbiotic organism inside of it, granting increased life, movement speed, hp regeneration, attack, and attack speed.

It pops out six eggs as the bounty hunters deal with the overlord.
Reply Quote
I analyze the brain that KO has discovered. "Intruiging... So this is who's brain it was. On a side note..."

Zarkun, you did respond in a thread that you said that you that denied it's existence. ;)
Since you posted in this thread, you acknowledge it. ;3
Reply Quote
GGlord reporting... am I too late?

*Curse my slow move speed!*
Reply Quote
Bounty hunters dead. Test successful. Moving to next test.

Planet Kalkor. Valuable resources. Protoss forces present here.

Feral Zarkuns evolved unique ability: see through hallucinations. Reduce OPness of self and others. Must acquire.

Drop pods land and deploy Smylez, Xer, Owlfeathers, and SlnderBurito.

Destroy feral Zarkuns. Capture Zarkun Nest. Destroy Protoss Sentries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]