Looking for SC2 comminity

Hello everyone,
im not looking for a clan per say im looking for a community that practices with each other.. like every day or something like that im a high ranked silver and just want to get better.. let me know if u know of anywhere i can go to to find a place like this.. i used to be a part of one then it went under for lack or communication and commitment..
thnks

P.S. msg me if u have a clan or group in mind
Reply Quote
Hey Gabriel, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan/group can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
Hi there Gabriel :) I think my clan would honestly be perfect for you (Dark Onyx)
We have practices every monday and wednesday nights at 9pm EST, and have a weekly King of the Hill event on Fridays at 9pm EST. We are really friendly and have players on every day who are willing to practice with you, look at replays with you, and more to improve your play. If you're interested plase check us out and apply!

Darkonyxftw.com

If you have any more questions though, please email me at DOxSquids@gmail.com, i am happy to answer any questions!
Reply Quote
We are small and have quite a bunch of noobs but we have a good time and practice everyday. Check us out and give us a try alright? RotNerds.com let me know if you have any questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]