StarCraft® II

HOTS patch killed my command+click

I was playing Heart of The Swarm, beat the campaign, and was playing AI matches for a couple of days, then the patch came along and kind of broke my wings.

The biggest problem is that I can't command units to gather resources at a new location because I can't command+click on the mineral fields. The other problems are more annoyances as I am now forced to use key commands to build my base and units, and navigating the units around a map.

at first I thought it was the batteries on my keyboard, so I changed them. Still no different.

Please help! I'd much rather get more than < month usage of the game.

I'm currently running iOS 10.7.5
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Does command-click work anywhere else in the game as well?
Reply Quote
no. it just ends up turning into a regular click. Say if I were to try to send units to attack something, I would just end up selecting the enemy unit.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Weird.

Do you have any custom keybinds setup?

I would try to reset any keybinds you have first, to ensure another action is not stealing it.

Also, you're not running programs like photoshop when doing this, right? I remember PS was stealing some event entries.

Can you also post your full system specs?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)
Reply Quote
messed around with gameplay options, and it works now. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]