Project Redblade- PRP Signup and Discussion

Telekinesis (move objects) and Telepathy (Talk to others) are different abilities and I think you confused them. again this was made for a science facility RP which died and does need some tweaking since HotS is out now. Otherwise yes it does sound fair.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/14/2013 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay and i did make an edit, and yeah, sorry lol i did have the two confused. No telekinesis unless it is a psionic unit, which zerglings definitely do not classify as psionic haha
Reply Quote
technically all zerg are psionic but that is fine. will edit sheet shortly.
Reply Quote
Well, I meant psionic as in can project their energies to make physical changes in the natural world. Such as cloaking oneself, creating a blinding cloud, or the focusing of energy into psiblades. But yeah, point taken
Reply Quote
:P I know just being a bit of a smartass with that ... also Sheet has been updated.
Reply Quote
Alright great! An you are fine haha.

Going to bed now, will add any new characters/make changes tomorrow
Reply Quote
just thought of this about psionics and successors ... wouldn't they still be able to access what ever abilities they have in their human forms despite being a zerg, which are naturally psionic even if they can't openly manipulate the world around them with them except for a few?
Reply Quote
<Jester>
Name: Allysa
Physical Description: 5' 11" lilthe build, long red hair that covers one side of her face. Has several small holes on her back, which houses the organisms she is host to, along with several small spikes. Retractable arms hide within her shoulder-blades (Which are similar to the front legs of a Carrion Swarm Host). Along with that, she has the mouth-guard found on the same organism she is based from. Looks roughly around 18 years of age.
Mutations/Zergy powers: Living Biological Host (Swarm Host, Carrion Strain)
Personality/Insanity: Happy and cheerful, constantly curious. Speaks to herself out loud often, and shows little regard to her allies. Sociopathic tendencies (Loves to kill people)
Backstory: N/A

Why did you basically just stick Henry from FE: Awakening into this? Personality-wise, I mean.

Incorrect. Have never heard of the character nor played the game you listed.
Reply Quote
Vultureling
Name: Hneahgh
Physical Description: Looks like an average 16 year old with brown hair and rainbow eyes (change color based on mood, so just before he becomes Baneling-y) until happy/excited/mad/sad/angry/bored/anything.
Mutations/Zergy powers: Mutant (Baneling, Baneling. Doesn't entirely explode upon attack, merely a sac of Baneling juice. Must recharge.)
Personality/Insanity: Flat-out insane, though is human enough to appear sane for a few hours on end. Sometimes.
Backstory: Hneahgh used to be named Bob. Bob was a normal Terran boy, until slight psionic powers forced him away from his pals and his illegal drinking. Alcohol, it appears, reacts unfavorably with the baneling mutation. As he was about to explode his newly-morphed body on the scientist who happened to be in the room, the scientist desperately infused something else with him to try to stun him. Thus, Hneahgh was born.

Because Hneahgh is a raging alcoholic, finding a Joey Ray's (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522163125) is a good idea.

Hneagh's baneling sacs are located in several sneaky places, and he is immune to his own poison (please?), so an effective last-resort attack is to discharge all those sacs on him at once. Doesn't look pretty for anything in the radius, including his precious hair and beer.

Hneagh does NOT explode on impact. Instead, he merely throws either a piece of himself or some fermented beer.
Edited by Vultureling on 4/17/2013 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
just thought of this about psionics and successors ... wouldn't they still be able to access what ever abilities they have in their human forms despite being a zerg, which are naturally psionic even if they can't openly manipulate the world around them with them except for a few?

Good point, TLM. Since successors are human psionic i suppose they would have some use of psionic powers. SO, i guess your character can have telekinesis while not morphed, as will all successors. Just think ghost kerrigan except much, much weaker psionics wise

AND...
Name: Hneahgh
Physical Description: Looks like an average 16 year old until happy/excited/mad/sad/angry/bored/anything.
Mutations/Zergy powers: On the edge between Successor and a mutant. Part Larva, part Baneling. Don't ask how, the scientist doesn't know either.
(If Successor) Favorite Morph (w/ Description): Baneling. Doesn't entirely explode upon attack, merely a sac of Baneling juice. Must recharge.
Personality/Insanity: Flat-out insane, though is human enough to appear sane for a few hours on end. Sometimes.
Backstory: Hneahgh used to be named Bob. Bob was a normal Terran boy, until slight psionic powers forced him away from his pals and his illegal drinking. Alcohol, it appears, reacts unfavorably with the baneling mutation. As he was about to explode his newly-morphed body on the scientist who happened to be in the room, the scientist desperately infused something else with him to try to stun him. Thus, Hneahgh was born.

Is this a joke? lol
Edited by DeadViper on 4/15/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Nope."
Reply Quote
Me? Joke? Never.
Reply Quote
Mmm... my sarcometer is picking up a reading
Reply Quote
Wondering if I should join.
Reply Quote
@MechaGhidrah

You are more then welcome to if you choose

@Vultureling
I will not be adding your character as of yet, for fear of troll
Edited by DeadViper on 4/15/2013 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
But really, DeadViper, I'm serious. I've been around here for a few years, don't worry (much)
Reply Quote
Okay, just change your char sheet up a little and you will be added. Just remove the sarcasm haha and you cannot be both a Successor and a Mutant, as is stated in original post. Successors exclusively are human/larvae. Also having a baneling character would be... welll brief lol
Reply Quote
When are you starting??
Reply Quote
I am planning for later this week. Friday or Saturday most likely
Reply Quote
Decided: Thread will begin Thursday afternoon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]