StarCraft® II

Project Redblade- PRP Signup and Discussion

Scree scree scree
Reply Quote
bakaw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6R02oko0-Q
Edited by Vultureling on 4/18/2013 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OI! Don't you dare make me brin' out the dakka.
Reply Quote
Let's do this!!

LEROY JJJEEENNNKKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
it hasnt started yet? i just got home, have to be off by about 4:30... then will be back on sporadically at best
Reply Quote
@ MechaGhidrah yeah that's fine.

Will begin in T-minus 50 minutes (or so)
Reply Quote
I need a half hour or so. Argh.
Reply Quote
The time has come
Reply Quote
Hem.

Let's do this!!

LEROY JJJEEENNNKKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough said.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/18/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At least... I'm assuming it has
Reply Quote
Be patient dude, his mom might be yelling at him for something, or he may need to take his dog for a !@#$ ORRRRRR he needs to set the main thread.
Reply Quote
I was not trying to be impatient. Sorry if it came off like that. What I meant to say with that post is more, based on what he has told us, at least. Again, sorry for any confusion.
Reply Quote
Alright! The thread is up.
Reply Quote
I was expecting a more... interesting intro. Not where everyone is just walking right behind each other.
/shrug

Oh well.
Reply Quote
question ... were the rest of the characters in that group drake had following him or are the others still trapped?
Reply Quote
Well I considered breaking every character out individually, but i figured that would take a while and people would get annoyed because they couldn't post until they're character was freed, sooo... :P

@Lost Morph no, everyone who is currently on the char sheet is in the room. If more people join within the next bit they will be brought back with him. If not, he will bring no one back.
Edited by DeadViper on 4/18/2013 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll take that as a yes ... and CR has a compla ... question he should be posting shortly.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't a bunch of people be an overly large attraction? They do have security cameras and they'll wonder what's going on... Plus. I doubt a 14 year old girl that is afraid is going to go with a Hydralisk Boy... No offense. Or listen to him.
Reply Quote
I return
Reply Quote
Well she was startled not afraid, and she's not human. It was just meant to be a vague reference to Jester's character. And all of the people who saw Drake didn't survive. As for the cameras, they haven't exactly been waltzing around the main hallways, they have been using ventilation ducts. You know what, I'm going to edit the intro. Edit will be up shortly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]