Diamond Zerg LF Clan

Hello, I'm currently a diamond level zerg looking for a clan that can offer skilled practice partners, clan wars, tournaments, and active clanmates to chat/play with between laddering. I'm on PST and can make most weekend scheduled events and some weeknight events. I'm willing to observe and play with lower level players to help the clan and individuals improve. Please PM me or reply to this thread if you think your clan may be a good fit for me. Thank you!
Edited by Snuggles on 4/6/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi Snuggles,
FeverClan Is Based Around Just being a Fun Friendly community all About the Lul's,...
BUT We Do Offer Coaching, Special TEAMS For Different Regions / Ranks . . . Weekly ClanWars / Tournaments Ect.. Which you can choose to join if thats what your in for!.
Feel Free To Check Us out!
Please Put My Name In The APP If You Pick FeverClan
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Reply Quote
I believe i have exactly what your looking for in a clan, we have a clan with prominently platinum players who are all looking at pushing each others game play a little further, we still have players from the lower leagues who get alot of coaching and feedback from the higher clans. We also run alot of competitive events with clan wars and in house tournaments. if your looking for a clan to helo you improve or want players to coach we have exactly what your after, and i dont mean to brag but we are all pretty awesome.

if this isnt enough information to make you want to come to vansc then here is our official forum link http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811022275
it will provide you with the finer details on what we are about as a clan and what we exactly offer
and here is our amazing website vansc.ca
here you can have a look at our culture of the clan and get a general feel of the players that are in vansc, plus the activeness of the clan
Edited by Maddocks on 4/6/2013 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Snuggles, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]