StarCraft® II

The Reawakened War (PRP Thread)

I'll make any necessary edits and if needed Jester you can talk with me on DA.

*Application removed for reworking*
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/15/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ignore previous statement, miscounted.
Edited by Jester on 4/15/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm gonna redo for a male ...
Reply Quote
Ok here is the rough draft for my Character

Name: Aya Misoko
Weapons: .50 sniper rifle with scope. Small axe for melee. Pistol will be a 10mm like something from fallout
Specialization: Life and Nature
Abilities:
Healing- (Active) Aya is able to heal people though a mixture of herbal knowledge and life skills.
Rapid Over-Growth- (Active) Aya always carries around a pouch of seedlings that she cared for. When used she can entangle enemies in vines and over grown landscape
Detect life- (Passive) One with Nature one with Life Aya can feel the life of everything and anything around her. ONLY can detect living things machines she cannot detect
One with Nature-(Passive) When in natural area's Aya becomes stronger and more energized. Increase in attack speed and damage plus bonus to energy and life regenration
Physical Apperance: Aya is 5'3 japanese/French apperance. She has silky hair with a brown earthy tone. Her eyes are bright brown. Aya is very bookish looking. Her armor is a slimer version of thishttp://browse.deviantart.com/?q=odst+armor#/art/ODST-helljumper-255357081?_sid=5693994b
Backstory- N/A will add more during the rp
Edited by Steelwolf on 4/15/2013 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Detect life- (Passive) One with Nature one with Life Aya can feel the life of everything and anything around her

Compare with previously posted

Detect Life- Scythe can augment his vision to be able to spot living things in complete darkness or even through walls.
Reply Quote
OOC:
*Cough* A fireball by any other name is a fireball. *Cough*
*Cough* So just call it a fireball *cough*
OOC2: In response to above post.
Edited by Caprindo on 4/15/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*Smacks Cap and Dead over the head*
You let me do my job, you just wait. Steel is remaking his character (As he told me over DA chat) and I am waiting for him to finish it.
Reply Quote
Rework complete

^TheLostMorph^
Name: Jack "Magneton" Zareese
Weapons: Magnum, Katana, Plasma Rifle (Full-auto, Semi-auto or single fire)
Element/Specialization: Magnetism
Abilities:
Magnetic Acceleration: Magnetically accelerates target allowing for faster run and higher/longer jumps.
Polarity Shield: high Magnetic polarity repels projectiles.
Magnetic detection: (Passive) Allows sensing of magnetic fields given off by objects and creatures. also allows 'sight' of electromagnetic waves.
Polarity Bomb: a small highly concentrated ball of magnetic energy that 'explodes' and polarizes any metal within 20 feet.
Physical Appearance: Well muscled but not overly so, 6' even out of armor, Armor and rifle look like http://www.wallpapersbot.com/view-wallpaper_section_8_02-1280x800.html, brown crest on armor shoulders, brown eyes, short cropped red hair,
Backstory: [Data Corrupted]
Edited by TheLostMorph on 4/15/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, lets get to the new arrivals.

Name: Aya Misoko
Weapons: .50 sniper rifle with scope. Small axe for melee.
Specialization: Life and Nature
Abilities:
Healing- (Active) Aya is able to heal people though a mixture of herbal knowledge and life skills.
Rapid Over-Growth- (Active) Aya always carries around a pouch of seedlings that she cared for. When used she can entangle enemies in vines and over grown landscape
Detect life- (Passive) One with Nature one with Life Aya can feel the life of everything and anything around her
One with Nature-(Passive) When in natural area's Aya becomes stronger and more energized. Increase in attack speed and damage plus bonus to energy and life regenration
Physical Apperance: Aya is 5'3 japanese/French apperance. She has silky hair with a brown earthy tone. Her eyes are bright brown. Aya is very bookish looking. Her armor is (Working on it give me a while)
Backstory- N/A will add more during the rp

As I have already given you this comment before, I will repeat myself for the sake of others: By using the Nature specialization, you acknowledged the fact that you will, for the most part, be useless until later in the RP as most of the combat grounds will be Space Stations and frozen tundras/mountainsides.
Anywho, besides that, you still lack a pistol.
As Dead said earlier, the Detect Life ability is similar, and Dead, yes, I know your abilities are the same, but then again, your character's Detect Life is like Sonar in the example I put up, minus the different specializations and methods.

I have made my choice: Deadviper, your Detect Life will be renamed to Reaper Sight.

Rework complete

^TheLostMorph^
Name: Jack "Magneton" Zareese
Weapons: Magnum, Katana, Plasma Rifle (Full-auto, Semi-auto or single fire)
Element/Specialization: Magnetism
Abilities:
Magnetic Acceleration: Magnetically accelerates target allowing for faster run and higher/longer jumps.
Polarity Shield: high Magnetic polarity repels projectiles.
Magnetic detection: (Passive) Allows sensing of magnetic fields given off by objects and creatures. also allows 'sight' of electromagnetic waves.
Levitation: Uses magnetic polarity to levitate allowing for much more rapid movement.
Physical Appearance: Well muscled but not overly so, 6' even out of armor, Armor and rifle look like http://www.wallpapersbot.com/view-wallpaper_section_8_02-1280x800.html, brown crest on armor shoulders, brown eyes, short cropped red hair,
Backstory: [Data Corrupted]

Slight conflict with Levitation and Magnetic Acceleration, seems redundant. One or the other.
Edited by Jester on 4/15/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Your kidding, right? lol
EDIT: lets make all the characters have Life detection, why not?
Edited by DeadViper on 4/15/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Some creatures have a stronger EM presence than others, Viper. Like guys in metal armor.
Reply Quote
*Slaps Deadviper over the head again*
If anything, Magnetic Detection is FAR superior to both Detect Life that you and Steel have.
Reply Quote
Ok I am good with the nature thing again aya will be support and the healing is under life mainly
Reply Quote
what zark said plus I can sense Tanks or other vehicles as well as the EM field produced by other electronics.
Reply Quote
detectors are op. nerf them please. Why does everyone have these detectors innately?
Reply Quote
Haha was joking i really don't care. And jester... my head hurts.. please cease this senseless reprimandation
Reply Quote
detectors are op. nerf them please. Why does everyone have these detectors innately?

I have plans in place to disrupt all those detectors. The life detectors will find.....one enemy very tough to deal with. As for the Magnetic Detection, I have plans set to cancel the use of his sight.
Reply Quote
OOC: Robots will avoid Life, and... Magnetism detection... My head hurts now.
Blood is magnetic, albeit in a minor manor. Iron.
Edited by Caprindo on 4/15/2013 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey its viable. and its Magnetic not magnetism.

Jester: please nothing permanent with the sight loss ... maybe just no 'normal' sight through helmet? meh ... your the DM but ... please nothing permanent with the sight loss.
Reply Quote
Now y'all know why I didn't get a detector ability.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]