StarCraft® II

The easy way to beat the "easy" races.

After they sentenced me a 30 day ban, oh for the silly-est of reasons, but thats another story in it self, I decided I would try to ladder...

...Many of you remember my last remarkable thread, yes they are all remarkable and all worth reading, but this one was very important, I said something along the lines of..

Protoss OP ... and probably a hint of "Zerg has to many drones"

And off I went on another rampage, but this time it ended quickly in a 30 day ban, so during my setence away from these lovely forums I decided to make a build.. or 2.

There was no way Protoss was ever going to lose to the likes of me... but I had an idea.. That maybe with just enough units and at just the right time I could defeat the protoss.

And the Zergs.. they just kept making drones and hatcheries.. I had to come up with a way to stop it..

So what did I do ? Thats right..

TL DR ( BELOW )

Made up 2 builds

TvP
3 Rax Factory Widow mine all in : Success rate -as of now - high 80%
http://drop.sc/325605

TvZ
2 Factory Hellbat/Hellion all in : Sucess rate -as of now - Low 70%
http://drop.sc/325604

TvT
-May the better player win-
http://drop.sc/325606

There are no build orders listed, no summary of Add-on's or timings
These builds are very "feel as you go"
The builds are very good.

Hope you guys enjoy :D

P.S - Yes these are 1 base all in's (except the TvT replay.. just some guy owning me)
Edited by Kiaph on 4/19/2013 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/soothe
Reply Quote
At your level of play balance does not matter.
Reply Quote
At your level of play balance does not matter.
\

That's cool, not every one is GM, but I may be one day :D

That being said, I posted this for those who are struggling or looking for easy-way-outs

These builds are very strong, and very easy to learn.
Edited by Kiaph on 4/20/2013 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Will i use these?? Probably not but i am still curious as to what you have come up with
Reply Quote
Will i use these?? Probably not but i am still curious as to what you have come up with

Well no one has downloaded them :/

And I don't want to post the build orders.. The reward for watching the replay is the build itself.

I have had protoss tell me terran is OP after beating them with the build.. it really is that good.
Reply Quote
I did download the tvp and thoroughly enjoyed watching the protoss die to an all in instead of the other way around for once!! How does that build fare if the protoss does msc blink because that's what i seem to be having trouble with at the moment??
Reply Quote
I did download the tvp and thoroughly enjoyed watching the protoss die to an all in instead of the other way around for once!! How does that build fare if the protoss does msc blink because that's what i seem to be having trouble with at the moment??

I send an early scout, normally and I place 3 Widow mines in the "Blink spot" and then aggressive make marines till 8:10, if no blink all in by then it super delayed, I throw down a scan at the natural if there is an expansion I push, if there is not, I just keep doing what I am doing till 9:10, at which I am forced to move out waiting any longer, after 10 mins if your not attacking the base you are getting diminishing returns.

- I also don't salvage the bunker if I suspect any kind of early Blink aggression.

- if your balzy you can sneak your second 2 widow mins around the map into his base if he is going for any kind of 1 base aggression :D
Reply Quote
you're plat, nobody wants your builds. Even if you do a build designed to "win easily," it wont fix the players fundamental problems in the long run
Reply Quote
you're plat, nobody wants your builds. Even if you do a build designed to "win easily," it wont fix the players fundamental problems in the long run

Do you really think i would post builds that I didn't think would help players at all levels?

It wouldn't be a build then would it? It would just be a gimmick, but if you must know I learned the 2 factory trick from a master player, and Later added in the armoury as it works really well against roach transitions, actually wins me a lot of games because they go heavy roach and get toasted by hellbat/hellion/

On top of that I tested the TvP 2 or 3 times, before asking others, then found a few masters ,one of which being my friend, others in OBS matches, and after it was used it a few times, .....guess what?

It also has been a success at masters level, so much so my friend stopped using 1-1-1 and switched to the TvP build because it won more games for him.

Now, take your arrogance some where else, I am posting these to help people, so next time before you go posting about how bad a build is, try downloading and watching one of them, ... who knows? .... you may find your self performing it on ladder.

anyways, thanks for the bump.
Edited by Kiaph on 4/20/2013 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-widowmine
Reply Quote
- Well Regardless how bad people insist my builds are, this is the last replay that will be uploaded of the TvP.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://drop.sc/325967

-- This one is also a good reference point for learning the build, much cleaner.

Yes I didn't scout so I saved up to 100 energy, then dropped 2 once i was pretty certain no DTs

How ever I don't recommend that, unless you get denied scouting in which case I would just drop an ebay build turrt.. thats 225 minerals.. less then a mule.
Edited by Kiaph on 4/20/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]