StarCraft® II

Diamond Zerg LF clan

I'm a diamond zerg on the cusp of masters. I'm looking for a casual group of people to practice with. Its tough to find match up practice now a days.

I'm looking for a clan with a diamond+ players that are fairly active. I'm just trying to get better and have fun doing it.

Thanks

Hammer.1368
Reply Quote
FeverClan Has Many players from across the globe. Most of them Americas and EU... From Bronze to GM's ...
Were a casual gaming clan... which mean were about the fun and about the Lul's! BUT we do offer Coaching, Tournaments, And Competive teams aswell. And im sure if you check us out you'l find a sparing partner.

Extra info
~~~~~~~~
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Reply Quote
Hello Hammer,

Although we have players of all skill levels, we recently added a few masters/diamond players. Check us out at teamelitestarcraft.weebly.com. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
Hey Hammer...

You can try looking into The Art of Warfare. We are part of a group of about 60 NA players who ranged from mid Bronze to High Master. We can def help you in your games with a few of our players who coach. We're friendly, respectful, and downright social in all aspects. We have a sorta "required" once-a-week meeting on a Tuesday night, but we know people have real life commitments, so that is actually flexible.

We got a Teamspeak server and a regularly-managed website. TAW is part of a 2400-members community, but the SCII unit is decently small and close-knit. We can be found at taw.net and our in-game group is The Art of Warfare Community.

We have very sociable people and we always have at least a couple players on our TS channel at almost all hours of the day/night.

If we fit you, then hit that Join Now button and apply !!
Reply Quote
Hey hammer, I know exactly how you feel about finding a group of people to practice with and get better. My friends and I just merged with another clan and it definatly has been helping me out. So if you looking for a pretty active group of people [odd] is recruiting diamond+ :)

P.s I need another zerg ahah :)
Reply Quote
Hey hammer, I know exactly how you feel about finding a group of people to practice with and get better. My friends and I just merged with another clan and it definatly has been helping me out. So if you looking for a pretty active group of people [odd] is recruiting diamond+ :)

P.s I need another zerg ahah :)

How do I go about contacting you?
Reply Quote
Tobyjrqt.357
Reply Quote
Tobyjrqt.357

Cool. I'll send you a message when I get off around 7PM EST
Reply Quote
Sounds good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]