StarCraft® II

Game Not downloading

I do decided to start playing starcraft again, to my surprise I put in the cd downloaded the client and the download has been at 0 percent for like an hour. I deleted the game again and reinstalled many times but with the same result. I also downloaded the client right from the website here and it is the same result. There is no downloading speed or anything.

What should I do? I am on a constant interenet connection so scratch that.
Reply Quote
Same problem here...
Reply Quote
Blizzard it says "Can't connect because of interent connection" yet other people in the house hold was allowed to download sc2 and I wasn't.

I disabled the firewall so that wasn't the problem.

It wasn't the internet because other people in the house hold download it without a problem.
Reply Quote
I don't know if this will help but it helped other people with a downloading issue.

Went to Control Panel,
network and internet,
internet options,
connections,
LAN settings,
and disabled "detect settings automatically. Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
Tried it, still doesn't work :/
Reply Quote
Yep can we get a blue on this thread?
Reply Quote
Geminieclips solution solved my problem, got to 50.1% downloaded and it would not resume. Followed his solution and we are now past 50.1%
Reply Quote
The problem is when Gatelo tries to instal the "Starcraft 2 setup" It won't start because it says internet connection is busy, which isn't true because myself and xthilio solved it no problem.
Reply Quote
So it has been a few days just want to say this is still a problem.

It just says "An internal error has occured" We can not even use the starcraft repair option.
Edited by Darmonic on 4/8/2013 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]