StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXV

"But... I have a new mother, a new father, and a new brother..." I could utter another word as I fall down on the ground as well. Purposely so he can see the pain in my eyes as well. "We are who we are and he said he didn't want this to happen but he didn't know."
IC: "That's good" i say catching my breath, "the doctors managed to pump most of the sand out of my lungs but the rest i'm going to have to cough out." i say pouring myself a glass of water "you want anything to drink?"
[Serenity]
I shake my head and yawn. "Thanks for the offer but I'm good. I might take a nap shortly."
IC: "so how'd the tournament go?" i ask
[Serenity]
"It was a really good fight but in the end Terance won." I say like it was nothing.
IC: "that's too bad." i say finishing my water before sitting next to Serenity. "me and Sam got into a fight"
[Serenity]
I shrug and yawn again. "Oh? About what?"
IC: "Sam was telling me about how Tari was going to live way beyond him and i told him its either you put a bullet in her head too or you just take it lying down"
[Serenity]
I sigh and shake my head. "I can tell why Sam was mad. That isn't exactly the best advice to give." I say a bit exasperated but I kiss Dante anyway.
IC: i return the kiss passionately, pulling away a few seconds later i wrap my arm around Serenity. "So what do you wanna do now?"
[Serenity]
I lay my head against Dante's shoulder. "Well I was going to take a nap but I'm up for something else first." I say with a mischievous grin.
IC: "What do you have in mind?" i ask smiling
[Serenity]
"Well that depends. What are you in the mood for?"
IC: "you really want the opinion of a Terran still recovering from Estrus?"
[Serenity]
I giggle and kiss Dante again. "Yes, yes I do."
IC: "Well my choices are greatly limited since the doctor said i needed a break" i say
[Serenity]
"Awe that's no fun." I pout playfully and lay down. "I might just go ahead and take a nap then. Dying is really stressful even if it was only virtually."
IC: "I guess i'll join you" i say laying down beside her "night" i add before closing my eyes
[Serenity]
I giggle and curl up against him. "Night." I say falling asleep.
IC: Sam flipped down his mask and tried to get Tari's Match to play in his HUD. He poped out from under the ship again and got up to put some of his tools back in his Banshee.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]