StarCraft® II

[GROUP] Aeon of Storms

This group is dedicated to people who enjoy playing Aeon of Storms. We want to use this as a social network to make everyone feel more connected in the community:

If you're a beginner to AoS, feel free to join the channel and ask for tips, guides, assistance, etc.

If you're experienced, you will have the opportunity to find other experienced players to team up or play against. Occasionally we'll setup pubhouse/inhouses to play fair matches.

We'll often post news like patch updates, tournaments, sometimes a blog, etc. Officers will also be in the channel to moderate, so please report to one of them if someone is spamming/posting inappropriate content.

If you have never played Aeon of Storms, try the game out for yourself (or with friends)! As always, constructive reviews are greatly appreciated.

Visit us at AeonOfStorms.com
Edited by RedHydra on 4/3/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I approve this.

Nice group in generic terms.

Sometimes Mobas gets people angry but trying to learn or join with people make games fun and people friendly.

+1
Reply Quote
I'm looking to join the clan, I always play AOS not that good tho, But I still play for the fun and friendly players.
Reply Quote
I'm looking to join the clan, I always play AOS not that good tho, But I still play for the fun and friendly players.

This is a group not a clan. You are free to join ( I suppose) and welcome.

Skill levels always can grow up, don't worry for that. Nice community helps that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]